Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Their players were fucking horrible in the '90s like. Almost every single one of them was an absolute fucking cunt. Even the ones that weren't were fucking irritating.

Wise

Poyet

Stein

Spencer

Petrescu

Burley

Hughes

Gullit

Morris

Di Matteo

Le Boeuf

Babayaro

Le Saux

Flo

All either absolute cunts are just irritating as fuck players.

That celebration when Di Matteo scored where they all lay down posing like arseholes wound me up like nowt else, even though I must have been about 12. :lol:

Pata was obviously taking the p*ss there :lol:.

Whereas I was being deadly serious and I'm now counting down the days til the nomintions open to vote for him.

Just put a reminder on my iphone to make double sure.

:anguish: Honestly, what's wrong with you?

You took the p*ss so, so did I.

If you're gonna take the p*ss out of the blue, don't go crying if you get it back.  Jesus.

Oh ffs, how was I taking the p*ss out of you? I'm curious.

Not sure you can reason with him, he misunderstood your joke and rather than admit it has to belittle you to save face.

Guest firetotheworks

The worst thing about that isn't the image, it's that one of them did it then they all slowly joined in, all of them with massive, cuntish grins on their cuntish cunts for faces.

Guest firetotheworks

Di Matteo has annoying stubble too, literally not a millimetre of skin left exposed from his nose to his throat. It's really odd.

He's got the same sort of irritating pursed lips that Pardew has as well.

Whereas I was being deadly serious and I'm now counting down the days til the nomintions open to vote for him.

If you're gonna take the p*ss out of the blue, don't go crying if you get it back.  Jesus.

Not sure you can reason with him, he misunderstood your joke and rather than admit it has to belittle you to save face.

No, he needlessly took the piss after a dramathon in GC the other day so I took the piss back.

No wonder you only have 46 posts, you can't even lurk correctly.

So Scholes and Ferdinand can't comment on the subject because they are millionaires? Absolute bullshit.

If City's fans are so skint why the f*** are they expanding the stadium to 62k?

Well yeah because they paying public might be skint as ticket prices are stupidly high?

The real question is how millionaires dare to talk about their crowds?

:anguish: spectacularly missing the point. Nice one. No Ferdinand is a GROWN MAN on Twitter making jokes about empty seats. Funnily enough, some people might not be able to afford to go to football, maybe he should have some perspective. But no LOL EMPTY-HAD!! LOL MAN SHITTY!!1

You're so insecure. Thanks for telling me what I meant.

Even the lurker you despise got the point an hour before you (hopefully) did.

No, he needlessly took the p*ss after a dramathon in GC the other day so I took the p*ss back.

No wonder you only have 46 posts, you can't even lurk correctly.

Not in GC now sweetie and in the isolation of this thread you made yourself look petty, however if he hurt your feelings elsewhere then I hope you feel better.

Can't believe I've wasted almost 5% of my total post count on this.