Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Tbh it should just be like RTG where you can just cut the fuck out of anyone and everyone and not get banned.

That eager to get eviscerated? :lol:

Personally I'd rather get called a cunt than a rectangle or an asparagus.

:mou:

It seems like everyone goes through a phase on here of starting fights with absolutely everyone.

I'll ask you the same question SuperHanz couldn't answer.  Point me in the direction where I have started an argument with someone on here in the last few days, rather than just retort to what I've got thrown at me.

You did with me on this page with no provocation.

He/She patronised the f*** outta me and you told mer to post more. 

And wouldn't you know, TaylorJ shows up with any excuse to be zany as f*** calling people the first word that comes to his head.

Turnip lmao, you're so funny, mate. :lol:

Suppose you can't expect much more when someones banter has came from the result of inbreeding.

http://juventudealucinada.blog.br/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_n7quq5DBUw1tc90vqo1_400.gif

:lol: Messi is hilarious, like. I haven't a clue what's gone on in the last few pages. The whole thing's quite homoerotic, really. If this was in the pub everyone would be winking and nudging all owa the shop. "Ey, you! 'Messi'? Meanie more like. :razz: "

:lol: Messi is hilarious, like. I haven't a clue what's gone on in the last few pages. The whole thing's quite homoerotic, really. If this was in the pub everyone would be winking and nudging all owa the shop. "Ey, you! 'Messi'? Meanie more like. :razz: "

:lol: what

Point me in the direction to an argument that I have started in the last couple of days.

I think us, Madrid and Arsenal are crazy good value. Done that bwin offer so if we win tonight I'll put the whole free bet on a Madrid/Arsenal double.

Good luck on that double, glory glory man u hunter.

Unprovoked. :yao:

:lol:

Sorry, what pub is this?

:lol:

Sorry, what pub is this?

:lol: Yorkie does himself no favours like.