Manchester City

OzzieMandias

I suspect we'll win against Manchester City just so Pardew can gloat bout a win without actually getting any of the points we need for survival.

We'll be knocked out by whatever the weakest team left in the competition is after that, of course.

Just think, if we keep our policy of not playing our first XI and hadn't loaned out all those 'reserves' we could have put out a team with HBA, Cabella, MYM, Marveaux, Perez and Anita.  Would probably beat the first team :lol:

I suspect we'll win against Manchester City just so Pardew can gloat bout a win without actually getting any of the points we need for survival.

We'll be knocked out by whatever the weakest team left in the competition is after that, of course.

i'd be amazed if his cowardly approach ever got any rewards at citeh like, regardless of the competition or cirucmstances

Just think, if we keep our policy of not playing our first XI and hadn't loaned out all those 'reserves' we could have put out a team with HBA, Cabella, MYM, Marveaux, Perez and Anita.  Would probably beat the first team :lol:

Our team of exiles and substitutes is very likely better than the team we put out in league games IMO.

Jovetic actually gave the worst performance I've ever seen from a player costing over £10m tonight. Everything he did was wrong.

Mangala pushed him all the way. Amazing how he's forgotten how to defend after his debut. Looked shit scared of the ball.

The players seem to lack motivation. Milner was the only one who seemed to care tonight.

The quality is obvious. Even with 9 men their ability shone through and they were creating chances. But it's no good going out there thinking that 75% will be good enough against inferior opposition.

complacency seems to be a major problem, in all honesty they got away with it last season because of the lack of any really outstanding side and Liverpool bottling the title, this season however Chelsea aren't going to make mistakes like that.

complacency seems to be a major problem, in all honesty they got away with it last season because of the lack of any really outstanding side and Liverpool bottling the title, this season however Chelsea aren't going to make mistakes like that.

Yep, they sort of won the league by accident last year.  If Mourinho's ego hadn't been big enough to think he could turn Torres' form around and they bought a proper striker instead then Chelsea would have probably won it.  Even Liverpool should have sealed the deal the position they were in, as you say