Copa América

Disco

Neymar looks like just younger Robinho...(by two games mind)

Will probably be wrong here, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ganso and Neymar are just the next Robinho and Diego. Good players but overrated.

Neymar looks like just younger Robinho...(by two games mind)

Will probably be wrong here, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ganso and Neymar are just the next Robinho and Diego. Good players but overrated.

certainly seem to be heading that way imo.

:lol:

The incompetence of some posts are ridiculous. First of all binssy, your post is correct until you use the two worst examples today since Lucas L and Ramires were 2 of possibly 3 or 4 players who had a decent game.

Then I find it quite ridiculous to call Neymar the new Robinho, Neymar is Neymar and Robinho is Robinho. People tend to forget that until 2nd year at City Robinho was class and was for the first half in his first season at City one of the best players in the league. Neymar had a terrible day allround but has the incredible talent, doubt clubs would bid £45 million for him otherwise.

Then I find it funny Ganso who has not the fitness since he's been injured for a long while, is decisive today with 2 assists and had it not been for Neymar being terrible he'd have had possibly 3 assists. And yet gets criticized.

Messi, Neymar, Sanchez none of them have lived up to the hype, doesn't really mean they're bad players does it.

Oh, and the f***ing fields they're playing on is as bad if not worse than how they played today.

The incompetence of some posts are ridiculous. First of all binssy, your post is correct until you use the two worst examples today since Lucas L and Ramires were 2 of possibly 3 or 4 players who had a decent game.

Then I find it quite ridiculous to call Neymar the new Robinho, Neymar is Neymar and Robinho is Robinho. People tend to forget that until 2nd year at City Robinho was class and was for the first half in his first season at City one of the best players in the league. Neymar had a terrible day allround but has the incredible talent, doubt clubs would bid £45 million for him otherwise.

Then I find it funny Ganso who has not the fitness since he's been injured for a long while, is decisive today with 2 assists and had it not been for Neymar being terrible he'd have had possibly 3 assists. And yet gets criticized.

Messi, Neymar, Sanchez none of them have lived up to the hype, doesn't really mean they're bad players does it.

Oh, and the f***ing fields they're playing on is as bad if not worse than how they played today.

thats my point though about it being a poor side,  Lucas and Ramires may have played ok (not sure i agree mind) today and being some of the better players today but they aren't good enough to be at the heart of a good football team.  i don't rate either player and surely Brazil must have better central midfielders than those two.

Alright, even if you don't agree with them having good games which is quite surprising.

However, I do agree  that Lucas Leiva cannot be at the heart of a good football tea and we do have better central midfielder in especially Sandro who I've been impressed this season. But Lucas has been excellent this far as hes succeeded being the invisible wall.

We'll see, Ramires needs to get back to his old, since it looks like the British football has once again destroyed a promising Brazilian player.

Guest BooBoo

There's little doubt that this is one of the least inspiring Brazil sides of the last 20 years.

There's little doubt that this is one of the least inspiring Brazil sides of the last 20 years.

:lol: Another ridiculous post. After two competitive matches? How about the side that won 2004 and was equally bad for the two first CA games, how about Dungas team who lost to Mexico 2-0 in the first match and still ended up winning everything and that was terrible in the olympics.

This is the youngest team we've had in ages, let them gel for a year or two and then we'll talk.

I didn't say Robinho is bad player. Neymar just looks similar to Robinho to me ie. skillful and full of tricks but not really end product. And I even said that I'm basing this on 2 games.

Incompetence ffs. :D Just stating my opinion based on 2 games...

Brazil really does struggle to produce central midfielders though. And I mean proper midfielders.

What is a "proper midfielder"?

Not somebody who's purely an athlete like Ramires or a water-carrier like Lucas. Decent enough players but certainly not inspiring for a nation like Brazil. Thought Gilberto Silva packing it in was the end of uninspiring players in the heart of Brazil's midfield.

Brazil really does struggle to produce central midfielders though. And I mean proper midfielders.

What is a "proper midfielder"?

Not somebody who's purely an athlete like Ramires or a water-carrier like Lucas. Decent enough players but certainly not inspiring for a nation like Brazil. Thought Gilberto Silva packing it in was the end of uninspiring players in the heart of Brazil's midfield.

What kind of midfielders do you want them to produce?

There are only two players who really deserve to be in the squad and are not, and those are Marcelo and Hernanes. Marcelo deserves only to play due to his footballing abilities, but he did a mistake of leaving the squad in a friendly saying he was injured to then send an e-mail to the wrong person (was meant to go to Real Madrid) saying he was fine and he'd be there as soon as they booked ihm a flight ticket. Mano of course got pissed and he probably won't get called up for a long long time.

Hernanes got a red-card against France and since then he's been unlucky not to get called up especially since he's been the heart and soul of the Lazio midfield this season that has overachieved.