Hughtons Contract Remains Unsigned.

Crumpy Gunt

And long may it continue.

And you'd rather have Mr Kinnear than Mr Hughton then?

I'd happily wish both would never darken the streets of Tyneside again.

WOuld anyone still want Hughton to sign the contract then?

oh i'll bite then, yes partly because he deserves it working under the conditions hes working under and partly because hes one of the good guys but also because who the hell else can we get and thus i ask you who would you realistically get to replace him because you can't just say oh he should go without offering possible replacements

Which manager, available and willing to come, would you suggest bringing in?

i still think martin jol would have a go.

Not with no money.

Fulham are hardly loaded.

But they are willing to pay what it takes to get a good manager. Ashley got turned down by David O'Leary who was on the dole.

http://www.catflapfootball.com/Football-Blogs/Football-Blog/content/binary/phil-brown-tache.jpg

I'll take the bait.

F*** off :lol:

You fuck off for biting to that but not the far superior:

GEORDIE MESSIAH

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7868/gfdsf.jpg

:lol:

If he did become our manager I guess he would then become "our twat" rather then just "that twat".

If he got the job done then why not?

because hes that twat and always will remain so insofar as i'm concerned

that and hes orange

I like Hughton but whether he is good enough, I don't know but I don't see that he is doing a lot wrong so far.  Yes we were well beaten today but his remit is to keep us in the Premier League and so far we are doing OK. 

Furthermore, I just cannot see any credible candidates out there.  I am not a fan of O'Neill but would be confident he would keep us up but I cannot imagine for one minute, he or anyone of similar standing would be willing to work for Ashley.

Now the injuries and suspensions are starting to gather pace as expected, the lack of the depth in the squad is being exposed as we knew it would be.  Losing Tiote, Barton and Ben Arfa are the players we can most ill afford to lose (with the exception of Carroll) and we just don't have the players to replace them.  It is not Hughton's fault that Barton and Colo have got themselves stupidly suspended or that Ben Arfa's leg was broken.