Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Italy, Netherlands, Chile, U.S., Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Cameroon this year. That’s wild.

Yes and no. Morocco and Tunisia both have more appereances at the WC than Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana, so by that logic their non-appereance would be more wild.

No Italy, Netherlands, Chile, U.S., Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Cameroon this year. That’s wild.

Yes and no. Morocco and Tunisia both have more appereances at the WC than Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana, so by that logic their non-appereance would be more wild.

Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire have each made the last three in a row though, and generally been considered CAF heavyweights in recent years, whereas Tunisia hasn’t been to a WC since 2006 and Morocco since 1998.

And Wales - semi-finalist of Euro 2016! They had quite easy group and couldn't make it.

I'm gutted, we under performed in so many games and threw some points away. The Ireland game was so frustrating, people praising the Irish when we played into their hands. Bale or no Bale we should have had the ability to qualify from that group.

How the fuck are Peru who needed to qualify through an inter-continental play off in pot 2 along with Spain and England?

The same reason Switzerland & Croatia who both had to qualify through a playoff are.

How the fuck are Peru who needed to qualify through an inter-continental play off in pot 2 along with Spain and England?

Based on World ranking I think.

Aye, world rankings suck though, seriously flawed system.

I’ll take Poland, Iran, and Panama.

How the f*** are Peru who needed to qualify through an inter-continental play off in pot 2 along with Spain and England?

Got a feeling Poland will be dangerous myself.  Not too far from home so they will probably have huge support and they've some decent quality and a lot of experience in their squad.

A loss and two valiant 0-0 draws for England then.

A loss and two valiant 0-0 draws for England then.

Still better than 3 no shows

Managed to get tickets for four games in Moscow and St Petersburg with top seeds. Not sure which ones, but four out of Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Belgium and France isn't a bad haul after all.

How the f*** are Peru who needed to qualify through an inter-continental play off in pot 2 along with Spain and England?

Got a feeling Poland will be dangerous myself.  Not too far from home so they will probably have huge support and they've some decent quality and a lot of experience in their squad.

Poland are good. Except for a 4-0 spanking from Denmark they walked their qualification group.