Skirge

Ipswich 0-4 Newcastle

Newcastle 5-1 Cardiff

Newcastle 6-1 Barnsley

Newcastle 6-0 Aston Villa

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland

Chelsea 3-4 Newcastle

Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle

Cracking results that I enjoyed immensely. Lets see if Pardew can get anything like the above.

It does like, puts a different slant on things somewhat.

Significantly, having looked back on that relegation season, Ashley and Llambias felt they had dwelled too long before appointing Alan Shearer. They gave Hughton too long on that occasion as a caretaker manager and did not leave Shearer enough games to turn things around. They did not want to make the same mistake twice.

There were also serious question marks surrounding Hughton’s transfer judgement. The two high profile summer signings were brought to the club by chief scout Graham Carr, not Hughton, and there was a feeling he lacked knowledge and was indecisive in this crucial area.

Interestingly, although he later claimed credit, Hughton - who had very little money to work with - was denying the pursuit of Hatem Ben Arfa in the summer even while the club were negotiating a fee.

Hughton was never really forgiven for his decision to sign Leon Best last January and James Perch in the summer and this was held against him until the day he left. His replacement, according to the people who will appoint him, will be far better suited to player recruitment and that is what they want moving forward.

wow, that's an eye opener if there's any truth in it

Thankfully there isn't.

Even so, two bad signings is hardly a sackable offence, every manager signs duds.

If they think they dwelled too long before appointing Shearer, and that's why we went down, all that proves is that they don't know what they're talking about.

It's making out as if he knew nothing about Ben Arfa really which is pretty fucking strange considering what the lad was saying about Chris Hughton while still at Marseille.

They did the same with Keegan and Bassong.

Aye it is just all backstabbing propaganda from what I can see. You would have to be pretty fickle to believe it. Unfortunately a lot of football fans are.

Just want to quote these to help make sure it's seen by whoever needs to see it.

'5.2 The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.'

Do not be taken in by them, they are proven and admitted liars. Ben Arfa told the world he came solely because of the job Hughton did selling the club to him, Tiote had been scouted since the days of Keegan.

When anyone gets in their way, Llambias always tries to lie, libel and slander his way through the situation. Without fail. Like fucking educationally subnormal children. 'FACT.'

Timely reminder, thank you.

Ipswich 0-4 Newcastle

Newcastle 5-1 Cardiff

Newcastle 6-1 Barnsley

Newcastle 6-0 Aston Villa

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland

Chelsea 3-4 Newcastle

Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle

Cracking results that I enjoyed immensely. Lets see if Pardew can get anything like the above.

Yup let's see whether Pardew can really produce attacking football but to be fair you should also mention some of dour shitty results we had at home. I like Hughton but he's no Arsene Wenger either.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Horrible reading, if true:

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Latest rumour. ALLEGEDLY Alan Pardew owes Derek Llambias a fortune in gambling debts. That is why he has been given the job.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Allegedly He has been out of work and cannot pay them back so Llambias and Ashley have decided to do something about it.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

allegedly reason contract is so long is that if sacked or ashley sells up he will be paid up by the club which in turn goes to Llambias.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Ive also been given an email from someone in London dated 26th Nov before all of this blew up.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Claims he was speaking to fat ash in a club and was told 'i'm going sack the little c*nt'.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Latest rumour. ALLEGEDLY Alan Pardew owes Derek Llambias a fortune in gambling debts. That is why he has been given the job.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Allegedly He has been out of work and cannot pay them back so Llambias and Ashley have decided to do something about it.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

allegedly reason contract is so long is that if sacked or ashley sells up he will be paid up by the club which in turn goes to Llambias.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Ive also been given an email from someone in London dated 26th Nov before all of this blew up.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

Claims he was speaking to fat ash in a club and was told 'i'm going sack the little c*nt'.

That can't be serious?

Surely not...?

Guest Geordiesned

Just read that Hughton was set to pick up North East Football Writers' Manager of the Year award on Sunday. Not going to happen now.

why?

I read it as he's not picking it up, as it not attending the event to receieve the award.  But will still get the award sent to him.

Yes that was my understanding.

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

NUFCToonTalk Toon Talk

:lol:

I believe the title should be changed to regretfully shown the door. Sacked is too harsh for a man of Chris' nature.

That then implies he was shown out by two lovely fellows.

Wasn't he like...

Well they do have some like likeable features. Oh hang on.

I believe the title should be changed to regretfully shown the door. Sacked is too harsh for a man of Chris' nature.

That then implies he was shown out by two lovely fellows.

Wasn't he like...

Well they do have some like likeable features. Oh hang on.

:lol:

Sir Les saying he'd spoke to Hughton and they had told him that his contract would be sorted in December and that was what he believed.

They really are total c***s.

I don't think he can have been too surprised - the issue over the replacement for Calderwood, the prevarication over his contract, the press asking him about the rumours about his job, Ashley and Llambias previous track record etc. And yes they are total c*nts.