Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

There's no way Coyle would leave Bolton to come here. :lol:

Can't see O'Neill fancying the job either, it's basically no-win. That's why Hughton was perfect. Unless they're planning on spending £20m in January and overhauling the squad (:spit:) then this makes no sense whatsoever.

So so right. Beyond the fact that Hughton was doing a good job, the fact was he was cheap and there were no decent alternatives available without spending loads of money.

Yet another reason that this makes no sense, and yet another reason why the impact will be awful to behold.

I'm sure any 'individual with more managerial experience' will be delighted to walk in and be a yes man, with no money to spend and tasked with doing better than mid-table with this shower of shit backup squad. They'll be banging the door down, I'm certain of it.

so surely ashley must have had solid indications from someone?

who would be as unscrupulous as to negotiate for the nufc manager's job knowing there was already a manager in charge?

Guest Ridzuan

I doubt its Coyle if we are looking someone with more managerial experience. Plus, he has done a great job at Bolton. Why would he be so stupid to take over our club.

I'm sure any 'individual with more managerial experience' will be delighted to walk in and be a yes man, with no money to spend and tasked with doing better than mid-table with this shower of shit backup squad. They'll be banging the door down, I'm certain of it.

so surely ashley must have had solid indications from someone?

who would be as unscrupulous as to negotiate for the nufc manager's job knowing there was already a manager in charge?

"The task of appointing a new manager now begins. An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor."

Pardew to be appointed temporarily then permanently on February 1st. :thup:

We all know it's going to be Pardew.

f***.

If it is Pardew, does Ashley seriously think that we now have a better chance of staying up thatn if we had stuck with Hughton?  :facepalm:

Fucking hell, I've been overestimating Ashley (and I've always considered him a useless twat).

This is painful. Who would you want as manager? Hmmm, Mourinho or Sir Alex Ferguson ideally. The whole thread is fucking pointless.

When are you lot going to realise we aren't going to get a good manager? You're incredibly naive/stupid if you think any credible manager is going to work under Mike Ashley.

We all know it's going to be Pardew.

f***.

If it is Pardew, does Ashley seriously think that we now have a better chance of staying up thatn if we had stuck with Hughton?  :facepalm:

f***ing hell, I've been overestimating Ashley (and I've always considered him a useless t***).

The man is a f***ing toilet

Martin Jol would be a decent option. Ajax don't seem too keen on letting him go though...

WHY THE FUCK WOULD MARTIN JOL COME HERE!?

Fucking turmoil at Ajax right now. Haven't won at home for 5 weeks and knocked out in CL.