Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

Brian McNally:

My source says the deal is close to being done. No name revealed but strong suspicion is that Alan Pardew is waiting in the wings. #nufc

No no nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

My source is Brown. :frantic:

Even if it is Jol now, which is looking less likely, I'll still just think what the fuck?!?

He may be a better manager than Hughton (although I dunno) but is it really worth this upheaval?  Hughton seemed to be building something special.  Even if we bring in a better manager, unless its Hiddink standard ( :mackems:), I just think its a waste of time, a kick in the teeth for the fans and a total lack of respect for Hughton.

Is there anything in this rumour going about that Beardsley will be no.2 to whoever comes in?

Been suggested in several places that a major factor in sacking Chris was his refusal to take Mike's best mate pedro as assistant. Ie just like with wise giving a mate a job as a favour overrules footballing matters. Which, if true, would limit our choices to those desperate enough for a prem job to not care about having backroom staff imposed on them.

‎paulfraserecho‎: Personally I think #nufc should appoint Jol, Rijkaard or Hoddle. But it's not up to me is it, otherwise Hughton would still be around.

:mackems:

How on earth has he managed to get 3 different ends of the spectrum into one list of managers we should hire?

Is it wrong for me to believe MON still has a chance to get the job & not Alan f***in' Pardrew.

Even if he was interested, contract negotiations wouldn't get off the ground.  Ashley's had his finger's burnt already by actually putting in Keegan's contract that he was expected to be in charge of the normal things a premier league manager deals with, this one will have at the top "Mike Ashley's word goes, pedro is your assistant unless I fall out with him, you will buy and sell players based on who I owe favours to and not based on who you want in the squad,"

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is it wrong for me to believe MON still has a chance to get the job & not Alan f***in' Pardrew.

I'd love to be able to try and believe that but I can't :(