Enough is Enough

ChrisMcQuillan

Can anyone tell me how protests at the ground, fans screaming on the TV and the owner then putting the club up for sale didnt hurt a club that already had guteless players and no current manager?

We could've hardly been in any worse of a situation at the time. The protests made no difference to our performance. Why aren't Man United struggling considering every fucker is clad in green and gold nowadays?

Can anyone tell me how protests at the ground, fans screaming on the TV and the owner then putting the club up for sale didnt hurt a club that already had guteless players and no current manager?

We could've hardly been in any worse of a situation at the time. The protests made no difference to our performance. Why aren't Man United struggling considering every fucker is clad in green and gold nowadays?

Man United aren't without a manager and trying to attract a new one, they also don't have gutless players or an owner who will put the club up for sale and then fuck about for a year at it sits in limbo.  Honestly its not a good comparison and and yes of course our situation could have gotten worse, it did get worse.  We lost our manager, that's bad, we then started the protests which meant only one mental old man wanted the job and pushed our mentally unstable owner to put the club up for sale, that's worse.

Anyway fuck it, I don't need this at the moment, see you all in another thread.

Man United aren't without a manager and trying to attract a new one, they also don't have gutless players or an owner who will put the club up for sale and then fuck about for a year at it sits in limbo.  Honestly its not a good comparison and and yes of course our situation could have gotten worse, it did get worse.  We lost our manager, that's bad, we then started the protests which meant only one mental old man wanted the job and pushed our mentally unstable owner to put the club up for sale, that's worse.

Anyway fuck it, I don't need this at the moment, see you all in another thread.

The protests had nothing to do with us only being able to attract Kinnear, Ashley's unwillingness to give anyone a long term deal was.

I think the protests did effect the club, it made Ashley list the club didn't it, leaving us in limbo?

Anyway this situation really isn't ready for a protest yet. If Pardew is appointed then that's a different matter.

Guest marky555

Vote with your feet. I know I will be. My season ticket will stay in my wallet this weekend, its not getting given to someone who wants to go - the seat will be empty. And if the managerial appointment isn't up to scratch then it'll go in the bin and I'll not buy another one until Ashley sells up.

You should all do the same.

Could we at least wait until we have a better idea of what's been going on and why? More will emerge over the next few days.

Cronk still waiting for that killer information that makes it clear Ashley is fucking shite. Cronk had to be the judge on the OJ murder case.

I think the protests did effect the club, it made Ashley list the club didn't it, leaving us in limbo?

Anyway this situation really isn't ready for a protest yet. If Pardew is appointed then that's a different matter.

Completley agree with you this is totally dependent on the next manager he hires. As I have given up trying to apply any logic to anything Mike does however I'm bracing myself for another major fuck up.

Could we at least wait until we have a better idea of what's been going on and why? More will emerge over the next few days.

You mean it isn't fucking obvious? :lol:

Not to me. You never know, if we just wait a few days, we may just learn something.

I'm saying this as a big supporter of Hughton. I'm baffled and disappointed that this has happened. If this decision has been made because of supposedly poor performances, then it's the wrong decision IMO.

Not to me. You never know, if we just wait a few days, we may just learn something.

I'm saying this as a big supporter of Hughton. I'm baffled and disappointed that this has happened. If this decision has been made because of supposedly poor performances, then it's the wrong decision IMO.

Last time we waited and learnt something you completely ignored it. What makes this time any different?

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be well up for protesting to get him out if a sale actually happened, but it wouldn't. Even if it put us through the shit for the short term, we need this pleb out.

Last time we waited and learnt something you completely ignored it. What makes this time any different?

When Keegan walked out, if people had known that it was over one loan signing, the reaction at the time would have been different.