Where next for Hughton?

La Parka

My Tottenham supporting friend genuinely wants Hughton to come in and be Assman and waiting in the wings until Harry goes.

Tim Sherwood has already been recommended by Harry to take over the reins when he goes, that's why Sherwood joined the coaching staff. 

CH going to West Ham would be logical, he was popular there as a player.

Back to coaching.  What he's best at.

Even though he succeeded in his first managerial job by achieving all objectives?  i.e. winning the Championship, achieving survival (was doing this)

How do you know how good a coach he was?  All I know is that he is a damn good manager.  You're completely wrong IMO.

Court.  Take a page out of Keegan's book and sue Ashley for unfair dismissal.

He'd have been paid up to the end of his contract.

1) To buy his silence and;

2) Ashley won't make a KK style mistake again in respect of the financial implications.

Guest WashyGeordie

I think me might go somewhere with Jol again.

Or if he wants to manage, then maybe Ipswich if keano gets the boot.

I think me might go somewhere with Jol again.

Or if he wants to manage, then maybe Ipswich if keano gets the boot.

can imagine jol and or hughton taking over at wham when avram grant gets the bullet

Unfortunately I doubt it'll be Ipswich (would love him in my town tbh! Even if I don't support them in the slightest). Sounds like they're going to give Keane at least until the end of the season the way their AGM went, just because it's Keane.

Sweet, good gig, hope they look after him .:)

Good move if true. Can see him hanging about for the West Ham job though....cant be long.

i think he'd prefer somewhere like sheffield united or ipswich than west ham, gold and sullivan are noted cunts in the ashley mold

Last thing he needs to do is go with WHAM's board, plus he's most likely take them down (nothing to do with him just their position and squad) Ipswich would be a good shout. Keane's been woeful, they'll appreciate his way down there. Plus I like Ipswich.

Last thing he needs to do is go with WHAM's board, plus he's most likely take them down (nothing to do with him just their position and squad) Ipswich would be a good shout. Keane's been woeful, they'll appreciate his way down there. Plus I like Ipswich.

plenty of room for growth at ipswich, good club good fans good chairman whos been exceptionally patient with keane

Yeah but he is alot like a battered wife, he will come back for more and take it. His West Ham connection will be strong.

He would definately benefit going back to the championship with Ipswich or Sheffield United, premiership management will be a big pull though.

Hope he is a success in his next job however i hope its at a lower level than us as being selfish i am quite sure if he kept someone like west ham in the league he would come back for a few of our players.