What are your feelings now?

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Ronaldo suggesting? better tactics from Hughton would have seen wins against WBA, Bolton, Fuham, Blackburn, Wigan, Stoke and Blackpool?

Would be nice.  We'd be 6 points clear at the top of the table if Hughton got his tactics right.

Reality is sometimes tactics are right but player performances or mistakes cost you games.

The players aren't to blame for Alan Smith starting against Blackpool instead of Tiote.

An Alan Smith wasn't the reason we didn't beat them, if I recall the stats were 13 shots on target for us, and 4 for them.  They took half their chances (one a pen!) and we just couldn't get past their keeper with ours.

I'd put that game down to bad luck or bad finishing more than bad tactics or management.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8983406.stm

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What is Ronaldo suggesting? better tactics from Hughton would have seen wins against WBA, Bolton, Fuham, Blackburn, Wigan, Stoke and Blackpool?

Would be nice.  We'd be 6 points clear at the top of the table if Hughton got his tactics right.

Reality is sometimes tactics are right but player performances or mistakes cost you games.

The players aren't to blame for Alan Smith starting against Blackpool instead of Tiote.

An Alan Smith wasn't the reason we didn't beat them, if I recall the stats were 13 shots on target for us, and 4 for them.  They took half their chances (one a pen!) and we just couldn't get past their keeper with ours.

I'd put that game down to bad luck or bad finishing more than bad tactics or management.

Alan Smith did cost us the first goal with his challenge that led to a penalty tbf.

Like you knew owt about Tiote then. :lol:

Of course he did.  Ronaldo is Captain Hindsight you fool.

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_14/sp_1411_clip02.jpg

Hughton has seen him in training for 2 weeks.

I refuse to believe that he didn't look ten times the player Alan Smith is from his first minute on the training pitch.

Alan Smith did cost us the first goal with his challenge that led to a penalty tbf.

So Hughton should have seen the future and realised he was going to cause the penalty?

Fact is we should have finished some of our many chances that were on target that day.

Hughton has seen him in training for 2 weeks.

I refuse to believe that he didn't look ten times the player Alan Smith is from his first minute on the training pitch.

So imagine Tiote did play, would he have somehow made our strikers put away one of those 13 shots they had on target more than having Smith play?

I feel sick and betrayed. And I feel like theres no point ever feeling anything for this club again, when it'll always end like this. Generally, I'm just so so sick of football right now. Its certainly a very sombre night after a day of mourning.

If they don't get in a "top" Manager then there will be hell to pay (I hope!).

if they do get martin Oniel, Martin jol or Rikjaard then we can all safely assume that ashley has made a well thought out decision and that his new manager will have 15 million to spend in the jan sales...

Aw funk...is that the alarm...time to get up!!

I'm sick of it.

Sick of trying to defend unjustifiable the club to mackem & smoggie cow-orkers

Sick of trying to figure out what the fuck Ashley & Llambias are playing at

Sick of the club taking one step forward & two steps back

If the club can appoint a decent manager as Hughton's replacement then I can accept Hughton's departure, but if they appoint some cretin like Pardew I'll be livid to the point that I don't know if I can justify keeping my season ticket any longer after nearly 20 years of having it.

Sad and worried, because from what I can see at the moment, this decision is a mistake.

There's every reason to have confidence in Hughton's ability to take things forward. I also didn't see any problem with how he had worked with the Board during the transfer windows.

There may have been an issue over promoting from within, but that isn't usually an issue that causes a sacking or resignation. Ashley may feel that he had his fingers burned when he had to pay up all the people that Allardyce brought in, and doesn't want managers to bring in their own staff who have to leave when the boss goes.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of that stance, I'd see it as something that Ashley needed to accept. A football club is a club, not just a company, and it can't be run in exactly the same way as a normal business.

Surely there is someone out there with a fair amount of cash that is seeing what is happening to us and wants to save the day? Come in takeover, re-instate Chris and give us a wee bit of cash to spend on a few players in January.

Surely there is someone out there with a fair amount of cash that is seeing what is happening to us and wants to save the day? Come in takeover, re-instate Chris and give us a wee bit of cash to spend on a few players in January.

You have to think we're in a fair financial state now to not be too bad an investment. Unless Ashley's still asking for ridiculous money.

We'd not have been 0-1 down, for a start.

Look in the Blackpool match thread for the damning criticism of Hughton before you accuse me of having an isolated opinion. He got it wrong, shockingly wrong.

We woldn't have been 1-0 down to Blackburn after about 5 minutes had Smith started instead of Tiote given this retarded logic you seem to have created.

We'd not have been 0-1 down, for a start.

Look in the Blackpool match thread for the damning criticism of Hughton before you accuse me of having an isolated opinion. He got it wrong, shockingly wrong.

We woldn't have been 1-0 down to Blackburn after about 5 minutes had Smith started instead of Tiote given this retarded logic you seem to have created.

Correct. We would've been 2-0 down after he conceded a penalty as well.

Apathy has turned to anger at the realisation that it's probably going to Pardew.

fuck it, I'm a convert now. Violence and protest all the way. Let's burn the fuckers house down :angry:

Incredibly sad as well. Apathetic in some way. It was so good to get a little excited every now and then during the last year. Just another reign of terror ahead of us. This won't end until Ashley is out. I'd love that to be as soon as possible so that I can start remembering why I fell for this club in the first place. Right now it's causing way too much despair.