Alan Pardew

JH

Sick of being embarrassed of this club - sick of denying were a joke - sick of havin the piss extracted by other teams supporters about decisions that are made that I have no control over

Yeah, it's a bit like being a member of the Liberal Democrats in that respect...

Sick of being embarrassed of this club - sick of denying were a joke - sick of havin the piss extracted by other teams supporters about decisions that are made that I have no control over

Get yourself away to SOL then. No one forces you to support the Club.

As it's looking more likely Pardew will darken NUFC's with his dour presence, who IS prepared to give him a fair chance.

I'll happily give any manager a chance (well, except Souness who's a c***) I think it best he reciieves a warm welcome. Lets hope the players give a him a warm reception or its f***ing curtains.

Nope, not me.

Why not? You realise if the players have your attitude we are dead?

That's just such an asinine response to someone's obvious expression of pain - childish, in fact.

As it's looking more likely Pardew will darken NUFC's with his dour presence, who IS prepared to give him a fair chance.

I'll happily give any manager a chance (well, except Souness who's a c***) I think it best he reciieves a warm welcome. Lets hope the players give a him a warm reception or its f***ing curtains.

Nope, not me.

Yeah, because had they had your attitude under Hughton we'd be top of the league.

Why would I do that , idiot, when I have a season ticket for newcastle - I have as much right to be sick of this bollox as you have to be happy about it

Nope, not me.

This bloke has been part of this the whole time. He was quite happy to sit back and watch the treatment of CH. He is no better than CH. Anyways, its a pointless argument. I wont be going back when he/Ashley are their anyways, so he wont have or not have my support.

Nope, not me.

Why don't you just bend over & let big Mike shove it up your arse??

The Journal seems to think that Pardew is in Germany whilst Newcastle have been interviewing their leading candidate:

Alan Pardew, another of the early favourites, is now known to be in Germany on a coaching course, suggesting he is not the leading candidate, while Alan Curbishley is a friend of Llambias and the two have stayed in touch.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/12/08/united-already-in-talks-61634-27786457/

Guest Roger Kint

Updated info. Done deal. Sorry guys.

To be honest we all knew this from the moment Hughton went as per your original post, people have tried to convince themselves otherwise but deep down we knew.

Guest tommykay

Updated info. Done deal. Sorry guys.

Nothings done untill its done 1/2 still on betfair.

1.27 on betfair!

1.3 now ;) was 1.5 like 5 mins ago, i must of spent 24 hrs refreshing this market LOL