Alan Pardew

JH

Updated info. Done deal. Sorry guys.

Nothings done untill its done 1/2 still on betfair.

1.27 on betfair!

1.3 now ;) was 1.5 like 5 mins ago, i must of spent 24 hrs refreshing this market LOL

Betfair are great for next manager markets.

*sigh* No end in sight to this nightmare it would appear. I hope the crowd on Saturday back the players to the hilt, but also give plenty of shit towards Ashley, Llambias and Pardew. I bet our owner won't be there anyway - he will be 'away on business'. Yellow streaked c**t that he is.

Talksport reporting this as fact

wouldnt be like talksport to lie though to get idiots phoning and texting inin now would it.

Strange that no other media outlet are so sure like talksport are trying to nake out.

Just going by Ashleys previous, no one had a clue about appointments of KK,  JFK or shearer.

But Golfmag knows and, tbf, he's not been wrong about this situation so far. Alas, I fear he's telling the truth.

He'll be the first Toon manager who I despise with an absolute passion.

wouldnt be like talksport to lie though to get idiots phoning and texting inin now would it.

Strange that no other media outlet are so sure like talksport are trying to nake out.

Just going by Ashleys previous, no one had a clue about appointments of KK,  JFK or shearer.

But Golfmag knows and, tbf, he's not been wrong about this situation so far. Alas, I fear he's telling the truth.

WHY?  someone please enlighten me on the pardew hartred

Bawahahahahahahahaha he is really coming.  Fucking hell.  Ok sack Hughton for an experiienced manager but not a SHIT experienced manager.

I think Pardew is in for a bit of a shock being ASHLEYS MAN.

It's more down to the fact he's no better than Hughton, in many cases slightly worse. They club have demanded more experience but Pardew only has more experience in lower leagues so what's the point. That and the fact Pardew has took clubs down and made many a bad decision means joke of an appointment.

Hmmm

MASSIVE COCKEND.

Another Souness.

Newcastle fans will see straight through his ego.  Wont wash up here and i dont think the players will take to him.

Nobody knows for sure, it's just that some people have cast him as the hated one, then decide to believe that he has already been appointed and are driving themselves into a frenzy. My advice would be to just stay calm and enjoy the circus from the sidelines.  That's what I'm doing.

JacquiOatley Jacqui Oatley

Re Pardew slating: for balance, Danny Mills told me he was best manager he'd played under, incl Martin O'Neill, Sven GE, Keegan, etc. #NUFC

just hit back at her saying we don't care what Danny Mills thinks.  Look at his managerial record.

Hsahahahaha Danny fucking Mills!

He was given free use of Mascherano and Tevez (combined value of £45m?) and managed to make them look shite. Encouraged the claims that they were spoiling the team spirit of his dogshit squad. What more does anyone need to know?

If we play lose every game from now i  won't blame the players, i'd rather they just went out onto the pitch n just stood there until final whistle every game, would be more fun, and high scoring games! something the nufc fans love  :laugh:

Guest Roger Kint

JacquiOatley Jacqui Oatley

Re Pardew slating: for balance, Danny Mills told me he was best manager he'd played under, incl Martin O'Neill, Sven GE, Keegan, etc. #NUFC

just hit back at her saying we don't care what Danny Mills thinks.  Look at his managerial record.

He only played under him on loan for 6 months(19 games i think) or so when no bugger else wanted him at the end of his career. Rosetinted view there like.....

Hmmm

MASSIVE COCKEND.

Another Souness.

Newcastle fans will see straight through his ego.  Wont wash up here and i dont think the players will take to him.

This. The other reason being that this bloke for me will be directly associated with regime. He's Ashley's puppet. He's demonstrated absolutely no reason why he should be considered for the job. It's clearly his connections with cunts managing this club that have got him the job, nothing else. Removing the fact that Ashley is an inept fat tossrag, this appointment from a footballing perspective makes aboslutely no sense. Sacked from a League 1 club and then manages to wangle a job at a Premiership club. Jobs for the boys and a load of bollocks if I say so myself.

He was given free use of Mascherano and Tevez (combined value of £45m?) and managed to make them look s****. Encouraged the claims that they were spoiling the team spirit of his dogshit squad. What more does anyone need to know?

He also takes spiritual guidance from Harry Potter books.