Alan Pardew

JH

To quote my mate, who is a West Ham fan: "Congratulations mate, you've just hired the worst manager in the history of West Ham United."

Says it all really.

No fan of Pardew but that's bollocks. Not even their worst manager of the past 10 years.

I can't think of anyone worse, personally.

To quote my mate, who is a West Ham fan: "Congratulations mate, you've just hired the worst manager in the history of West Ham United."

Says it all really.

No fan of Pardew but that's bollocks. Not even their worst manager of the past 10 years.

roeder

Says it all really.

You might want to check facts on that.

the 2006–07 season Pardew was criticised after seeing West Ham through their worst run of defeats in over 70 years which included a League Cup defeat to Chesterfield

Says it all really.

roeder

No chance.

Says it all really.

the 2006–07 season Pardew was criticised after seeing West Ham through their worst run of defeats in over 70 years which included a League Cup defeat to Chesterfield

Zola was worse. And I like the guy since I admired him as a footballer, but he was terrible for them.

First reaction at being approached was 'one of amazement' because of the size of the club. Says we're one of the top clubs in the country. 'Privileged position'. Wants to build something here, longevity of contract was important to him.

First reaction at being approached was 'one of amazement' because of the size of the club. Says we're one of the top clubs in the country. 'Privileged position'. Wants to build something here, longevity of contract was important to him.

PbollocksR

Says it all really.

the 200607 season Pardew was criticised after seeing West Ham through their worst run of defeats in over 70 years which included a League Cup defeat to Chesterfield

Zola was worse. And I like the guy since I admired him as a footballer, but he was terrible for them.

Avram Grant has hardly had a great start there.