Alan Pardew

JH

What else is there to know?

If we fail to get Debuchy is the plan to fill the RB position externally or internally for a start whilst trying to clarify if Santon is to remain on the left due to quotes from the player saying otherwise...

I'll try and pipe up and ask that :thup:

I was at the Whitley Bay FC talk in May 2011 and you had to write your questions and they picked the best ones...so i'm not too hopeful mind

It's a fair question so i don't see why not... Good luck... Any chance of reposting the events of evening when you return tonight?...

What else is there to know?

If we fail to get Debuchy is the plan to fill the RB position externally or internally for a start whilst trying to clarify if Santon is to remain on the left due to quotes from the player saying otherwise...

I'll try and pipe up and ask that :thup:

I was at the Whitley Bay FC talk in May 2011 and you had to write your questions and they picked the best ones...so i'm not too hopeful mind

It's a fair question so i don't see why not... Good luck... Any chance of reposting the events of evening when you return tonight?...

Me and Ash will try in the brand new Alan Pardew thread which will be created in only a few posts time...

Guest BooBoo

Why don't I ever hear about these things? I'd have happily drove up and asked a cutting question or two.

"How often does a man of your clear immaculate grooming undertake a back, sack and crack wax?"

It's amazing to read back through the first 50 pages of this thread. I was at that Liverpool game when he came in too, quite strange atmosphere. I don't think anybody then would have forcasted this, hundreds of pages on even.

Guest Stephen927

Some commentary from the Pards talk in:

(Thanks JH)

Always enjoy reading/hearing his thoughts. Honest, well spoken bloke. Didn't think I'd take to him like I have when Hughton was sacked.

We'll wait until all the stuff from tonight has been discussed and the thread has died down a bit, good timing getting the next one up and running just before the season starts :thup:

Neil Mitchell ‏@geordiedentist

Try to do the deal. DL role in transfer very important as he can twist rules to spend more for example

Wonder what twisting the rules means.

I assume big Mike's rules.

Interesting comment about the names we've been linked with. Douglas, Debuchy, Carroll, Anita; who else has been mentioned in the press? :lol:

Hoillet, Remy, Pieters and De Jong, but I suppose two of them have gone elsewhere