Alan Pardew

JH

Just when it was starting to not be grim as fuck being a Newcastle fan

The pride was being instilled, being happy for the set-up (bar chairman and owner) to represent us. Back to the embarrassment.

Managers acquire and lose reputations too easily. Pardew has had his previous successes, so it's difficult for us to have a clear idea of his ability.

Trouble is, if he's only got this job because he's a mate of Llambias and Ashley, with Hughton pushed aside in an unjust way, then it won't matter what ability he tries to bring to the job. He'll be a dead duck.

Managers acquire and lose reputations too easily. Pardew has had his previous successes, so it's difficult for us to have a clear idea of his ability.

Trouble is, if he's only got this job because he's a mate of Llambias and Ashley, with Hughton pushed aside in an unjust way, then it won't matter what ability he tries to bring to the job. He'll be a dead duck.

Not being funny, but list them for me please.

Guest thefishman

If he gets the job ill never watch another game at st james or on the tv untill the fat cunt sells up and fucks off!

....what truely is the best form of showing our anger to the fat cunt?

I know this is heavily discussed and nearly always the word protest comes to mind, but that is only in the short term.

What is the genuine threat we can pose to truely make the fat one feel an ounce of the pain we feel, which he single candidly has caused/is causing?

its constantly muted about not buying replica gear, programmes etc. which is definetly a start.

Then there is the choice of either going to the game & verbalising our hurt or voting with our feet& staying away.

The latter is imo the more definitive action, however I am nor a season ticket holder and as such haven't paid for my seat.

is it feasible to think we can get an empty stadium any time soon?

If not, what are the options?

A full stadium slagging the cunt doesn't seem to register with the smug fooker, he just sees all the pound signs in seats.

Also just what can a hurting fan do to portray their pain, anger, hurt, frustration etc. when they don't live in the country!

(getting drunk tonight is a good start!)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Smarmy cockney

Shit manager

Worst person

Prick!

I have decrypted your secret ITK message - this was all Shaun Wright Philips fault for being a bit crap.

The league is too close this year for s**t like this. Can't see the players playing for him.

If the worst happens, hopefully Ashley will finally cut his losses and f*** off. It's clearly the only way the club will ever move forward.

Won the Champ with Reading. Got 3 more points than CH too.

With all the appointments we've made over the years, even the shit ones, there has always appeared to be a reason or at least something positive to take from their appointment.

With Souness I thought that it was possible for him to instil some ruthlessness and discipline into an already good team

With Allardyce I thought he might be able to assemble a decent team on a budget

With Kinnear it was always a short-term appointment and there was always the possibility that he might die at any moment

I cannot see what Pardew could bring to the club that Hughton didn't already do.  I can only see that the squad won't respect him - half of them are experienced internationals, Pardew was recently sacked by a League One side - the crowd won't respect him and the media won't respect him.  He'll be a dead man walking from the moment he signs his name on a contract

Guest thefishman

Trouble is, cashly seems intent on destroying us for whatever reason (john halls fault CUNT), and will only leave when we are in div 2 then ken bates buys us for a quid!

Won the Champ with Reading. Got 3 more points than CH too.

All while wearing a Steve Coppell fancy dress costume?

shagging a woman considerably younger than himself.

‘My girlfriend is 14 years younger than me. Cashback!’

I just don't understand. It makes no sense at all. We're swapping a manager who has won the Championship at the first attempt after relegation and has not guided a Prem club to relegation with one that has taken a club down after leaving his previous club in the relegation zone (who stayed up) and failed to get promotion from the Championship at the first attempt after relegation. It makes no sense.