Alan Pardew

JH

Assuming we win this match a very creditable start. Two very nice training ground set pieces in the last two games too. Nothing earth shattering by any means, but a positive start that could have gone horribly.

We lost the games we expected to, and we've won the games we weren't winning. Whether that's down to Pardew coming in or whether it would have happened under Hughton, we'll never know, but so far, very good.

Hughton shouldn't have been sacked in a million years but Pardew has to be judged on his own merits. He may well not end up being good enough or as good as Hughton but he's made a strong start and that deserves to be recognised.

Same bunch if we lost this under Hughton  would have been baying for blood.

Same as starting best i bet it got the wtf he doesnt know anything about the squad would have been the cry.

Suck it up knee jerkers.

Same as starting best,wtf he doesnt know anything about the squad would have been the cry.

Suck it up knee jerkers.

You're arguing with yourself :idiot2:

Where? How?

Maybe ive had too many lambrinis and its hard to form words when your covering one eye.

Edit: fixed incase anyone couldnt understand my lemington humour.

Pardew would have been hung from the Gallowgate if we'd had bad results so he has to take some credit for the wins. He hasn't done a lot wrong tbh, but he's been well served by a bunch of players with the best team spirit I've seen in a long time. How much of that is down to Hughton or even the likes of Nolan and Smith I don't know, but the difference to the over-paid big heads who took us down is chalk and cheese. This is a team I can feel proud of. Very proud.

Same as starting best i bet it got the wtf he doesnt know anything about the squad would have been the cry.

Suck it up knee jerkers.

A Chris Hughton team would never beat WHU.

Pardew would have been hung from the Gallowgate if we'd had bad results so he has to take some credit for the wins. He hasn't done a lot wrong tbh, but he's been well served by a bunch of players with the best team spirit I've seen in a long time. How much of that is down to Hughton or even the likes of Nolan and Smith I don't know, but the difference to the over-paid big heads who took us down is chalk and cheese. This is a team I can feel proud of. Very proud.

Yep,you can only do whats asked of you etc etc

What a start. 9 out of 15 points. I expected 4 tbh.

Yep, can't complain at all really. The manner of the Spurs defeat was rage-inducingly pitiful, but Pardew deserves stacks of credit for keeping Hughton's momentum going. He and the players are doing really, really well.