Alan Pardew

JH

if he comes in i'll be back in the position i was in with shepherd, i won't put one more penny into the club until ashley's gone, not even in match tickets. if you want to protest, not giving him your money is the only effective way to do it, he simply does not and will not care about anything else.

This. I will be finished with the club until the meglomaniac is gone.

HA HA HA HA its gonner be Parspew.  HA HA

The bloke will be judged instantly by every newcaslte fan from the first minute.  He wont last.

that doesnt make a difference man, all ashley cares about is money. people turning up and 'judging' him is fine, as long as they turn up.

The bloke will be judged instantly by every newcaslte fan from the first minute.  He wont last.

Why won't he last? Mike Ashley quite clearly does not give a fuck what we think or what we do. He doesn't care if we attend games or not, he doesn't care if we protest and he certainly won't give a shit if we get on the back of Alan Pardew.

This is his club remember, not ours

Pardew doesn't care if fans think he's a cunt any more than Ashley does.

Nobody could possibly draw the conclusion that Pardew is better for us than Hughton, surely not even Ashley.

However, I realise that last bit makes no sense anymore, the man is capable of anything.

Like me, you keep drifting into a world where sanity prevails.

Then the shuddering cold reality that Ashley is making the decisions returns.

Pardew doesn't care if fans think he's a c*** any more than Ashley does.

He is used to it form his previous clubs anyway.

Why won't he last? Mike Ashley quite clearly does not give a f*** what we think or what we do. He doesn't care if we attend games or not, he doesn't care if we protest and he certainly won't give a s*** if we get on the back of Alan Pardew.

This is his club remember, not ours

He wont last has if things turn sour quickley he'll be jacked.  He has now forced out, not called and ejected three likeable people in KK, Shearer an now Hughton.

Fans wont be best pleased if all the work and players have been put in is taken apart by Souness mark 2.

I would feel sorry for Pardew if he was appointed, to be totally honest.

Fuckin why man?

Filling the shoes of a manager who everyone loved, hated by the fans from day one, and on course to be sacked by Ashley after not having a fair chance to succeed.