Alan Pardew

JH

Guest johnson293

Don't like the appointment. But I like the fact that Pardew will talk to Beardsley and Stone about the players.

Aye... he's even gonna give Chris Hughton a ring too - top bloke Mr Pardew!

I will still be protesting the board of this club but as soon as them players come out I'm gonna give them as much help I can being a fan because they are going to need it, let's make sure people know who we are against and that we won't just sabotage our hopes of survival to oust a non favourable manager. Btw that press conference done nothing to change my mind on the bloke and the fact he had to do the presser by himself speaks volumes about our club, pardew must feel the board are behind him dangling him infront of the fire like that, then again he is going to take on the city :D

6 months and the twat will be gone. Nailed on!

He'll be here as long as Ashley is here. Nailed on!

I've spent ten years using photoshop.  My skills, I can see now, have been honed specifically for this moment.  My original plan was to photoshop every Republican Senator gape-mouthed at a glory hole in the hopes that one believes that I actually got a photograph.  But perhaps I should do this with Ashley.  Make it so real that it convinces even Ashley that it happened.

Blackmail the asshole out of the club.

6 months and the twat will be gone. Nailed on!

So when he takes us back down and we don't come straight back up, do you really think Ashley will stick with him?

Don't get me wrong, i'd love for him to get us playing great football, but would he? Really?

One thing I really don't understand is why Ashley has put the new boss in now before four of our toughest games on the season. He obviously planned to do it earlier, we know that, but there's only one place the finger will be pointed if and when we lose the next four games.

He can't even execute his own dastardly plans effectively, the ignorant fat slob.

Just watched the press conference.... F**K me!!!  Where to begin with this cretin!  So far up his own arse.  Making himself out to be a man for taking the job on.  Just f**K off back to whatever hovel you came out of.

He's like Allardyce with personal hygiene.

Guest Roger Kint

6 months and the t*** will be gone. Nailed on!

So when he takes us back down and we don't come straight back up, do you really think Ashley will stick with him?

Don't get me wrong, i'd love for him to get us playing great football, but would he? Really?

How do you propose we go down and fail to come straight back up in 6 months?