Alan Pardew

JH

'I've got a good record in the Premiership and a good record with transfers too'

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

tbf his transfer record with west ham isn't bad, reo coker got in sold on for bigish cash benayoun didn't cost a load, made a pretty nice profit on harewood

'outside winning games how can you get the fans on your side?'

'making sure the info I give is true, be honest about defeats and try and put it right the week after'.

It's all talk, but fair enough I guess.

Thanks for the updates. :thup:

'making sure the info I give is true, be honest about defeats and try and put it right the week after'.

I thought he was going to be better than Hughton? Why is he talking about getting defeated then the cunt?

Haha, this is so ridicolous and fml / slit wrists...

It doesn't even look like he believes wtf he says himself, god damnit Ashley, u fucking fatass cunt!!!! :(

@What is Ashley's big vision?

uhm...uhm...he wants to let players come through.... uhm...uhm, I'll be knockin down the doors just like at West Ham and bring in another Dean Ashley.

GEEEEEZ!!!!

Bet for him to last the rest of this full season?

Just said on five live that he's gonna ring CH to see if he has any advice about the squad and the club.

F*ck Off C*nt  :angry:  :knuppel2:

Tbf, why wouldn't he? Hughton won't have anything against him being the thoroughly decent bloke that he is and will know the squad better than anyone else. Smart thing to do.

Haha, this is so ridicolous and fml / slit wrists...

It doesn't even look like he believes wtf he says himself, god damnit Ashley, u f***ing fatass c***!!!! :(

@What is Ashley's big vision?

uhm...uhm...he wants to let players come through.... uhm...uhm, I'll be knockin down the doors just like at West Ham and bring in another Dean Ashley.

GEEEEEZ!!!!

Bet for him to last the rest of this full season?

What?

It's all talk, but fair enough I guess.

Thanks for the updates. :thup:

Maybe he could start with giving us the true info about when he was first contacted by the club.... Already proven himself to be a fucking liar so I'll struggle to believe a word he says in the future.

I can only say this, right now I'm overweighing whether to ever support him or not, but his biggest challenge in my eyes will be Saturday.

If Tiote, Enrique, Jonas, Carroll is dropped than that's it for me.

If Harper gets back into the team, than that's it for me too.

He needs to put out a strong team based on past games and not based on names or what he THINKS.

Just said on five live that he's gonna ring CH to see if he has any advice about the squad and the club.

F*ck Off C*nt  :angry:  :knuppel2:

like to see hughtons face when his mobile rings showing 'office phone' on his display

I can only say this, right now I'm overweighing whether to ever support him or not, but his biggest challenge in my eyes will be Saturday.

He needs to put out a strong team based on past games and not based on names or what he THINKS.

I think you need a strong dose of f***ing reality.

I think you need a strong dose of f***ing reality.

;D Funny that out of all the posts on here you pick on this one as the one that is most in need of a dose of reality!