Alan Pardew

JH

Guest TheSummerOf69

To be fair Best and Loven can both score but Ranger's showed little sign of it yet, and Loven has played wide before.

That was a close squeak - for Ashley sat at home counting all his pies; for Lambias sat there squirming in the first half; for Pardew who I could easily have decapitated before the sending off; and for all of us. But hey - what a comeback. I remember us being 4-0 up at half time at QPR once and it ending up 5-5; and 3-0 up at home to Oxford and it was 3-3; so today was ours all ours. Get in!!!

Lovenkrands on the wing was the stupidest decision I've ever seen, but the entire first half was a disaster from back to front.

Deserves credit for the second half though, he must have said something at half time because they came out with a bit more belief and the sending off gave them (and the fans) that little spark that was needed.

Thanks Alan :thup:

The sending off today turned the game, it had nothing to do with Pardew who should have brought Ranger on the minute they went down to 10 men.  We were all over them for 10 minutes after that and Best and Lovenkrands did nothing and he did nothing to change it until late in the game, he was very lucky that it worked with so little time left.

You're never gonna give him any credit are you ever? Says a lot about you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're never gonna give him any credit are you ever? Says a lot about you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What changed the game today?

The sending off was the turning point. But there has to be belief from a side that is 4-0 down especially when its against a side that can keep the ball like Arsenal. Without wanting to be arsey - how would you have reacted if Hughton was managing and we'd pulled out that result today?

Lovenkrands on the wing was a huge error. Hope he never makes it again.

I'm pretty sure Shearer and Hughton made the same error in their stints as manager, that's one of the downsides of constantly changing the man at the helm, you are going to see the same mistakes being repeated. I'm not going to carp though I just don't feel like slagging anyone after today.

You're never gonna give him any credit are you ever? Says a lot about you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What changed the game today?

The sending off was the turning point. But there has to be belief from a side that is 4-0 down especially when its against a side that can keep the ball like Arsenal. Without wanting to be arsey - how would you have reacted if Hughton was managing and we'd pulled out that result today?

Oh then it would have been about how Hughton is the next Mourinho! Fucking hate how some people are so bias on here

I'd have been over the moon, just like I am tonight. 

I'd have been over the moon, just like I am tonight. 

:thup: