Alan Pardew

JH

I can see Jose being out for the rest of the season as well.

can you now ?

Yes, that's why I said it.

so you didn't see him start today ?

I meant rushing him back  :dowie:

how do you know he was rushed back ?

can you now ?

I meant rushing him back  :dowie:

I don't know if he was.  I predicted he might before the game though.

What's you're ****ing point anyway?

Said it loads of times, irrespective of whether you blame Ashley/Llambias or Pardew himself, the fact is that he is supposed to be doing better than Hughton to justify the change. Considering were we were in the league at the time, I'd go so far as to say he has to be significantly better.

All I see is the same erratic form as we've shown all season long. :dontknow:

Useless f***ing fannyrat, though to be fair the fans deserve him for lying down and accepting the appointment.

You include yourself in that accusation?

Absolutely, went into the Liverpool match fucking incandescent and was placated by the result.

can you now ?

I don't know if he was.  I predicted he might before the game though.

as soon as he goes down injured loads of people say he's been rushed back....just wondering how much they know ?

can you now ?

as soon as he goes down injured loads of people say he's been rushed back....just wondering how much they know ?

It's likely he was considering the situation.

can you now ?

after feeling a twinge he's had a fortnight. my guess is he's said it feels fine and the physios hae said theres no problem. if we keep out players carrying those types of knock we'd not be able to field a team most weeks, no-one would.

can you now ?

after feeling a twinge he's had a fortnight. my guess is he's said it feels fine and the physios hae said theres no problem. if we keep out players carrying those types of knock we'd not be able to field a team most weeks, no-one would.

Maybe true.  As you hinted towards yourself though, we don't really know.

Useless fucking fannyrat, though to be fair the fans deserve him for lying down and accepting the appointment.

Absolutely. Should have ran the detestable shit out of town from day one.

Look Alan, if you're subbing off Lovenkrands every match in the 2nd half because he's not doing anything.... Maybe he shouldn't start?

It's fucking pathetic. Knew we'd get beaten the second the useless wanker's name was announced.

Guest BooBoo

Look Alan, if you're subbing off Lovenkrands every match in the 2nd half because he's not doing anything.... Maybe he shouldn't start?

It's fucking pathetic. Knew we'd get beaten the second the useless wanker's name was announced.

He's very quickly eroding the goodwill that he earned for his efforts last season. Its awful seeing him at this level, total non-entity.

It's f***ing pathetic. Knew we'd get beaten the second the useless w*****'s name was announced.

He's very quickly eroding the goodwill that he earned for his efforts last season. Its awful seeing him at this level, total non-entity.

Its Pardew to blame, not Lovenkrands.

All these mercenaries that come and go seem to serve no other purpose than to make the same inept mistakes the last lot ever made. Reaping the rewards of over a score years appalling upper and team management. I fear its due to continue.

His appointment in the first place was  baffling and if results continue the same then surely if CH had to go by Ashley's rules then the same should apply to Pardew. If CH was deemed not good enough the same must apply to AP.

Don't know if it's Pardew or dressing room resentment or what but some of the spirit that we had in the Championship and under CH seems to be vanishing under AP.