Alan Pardew

JH

So the current defence for Pardew and the decision to appoint him consists of effectively accusing those who don't think it was a good idea of being mackems? Ha.

Who's defending him btw?

Why else are you saying people want us to lose?

???

Under Hughton: 19 points from 16 games = 1.19 points per game

Under Pardew: 17 points from 14 games = 1.21 points per game

This includes crediting the Liverpool game as being a Pardew win, which is a hell of a stretch of the imagination (even according to Joey Barton who said it was nothing to do with him) but I know his fans will want that added on.

Was this "improvement" worth sacking a manager for? Hughton was clearly learning as he went along, he'd come so far from when he took over. Pardew was meant to have "experience" and he's making the same fucking stupid mistakes over and over again. Utter clown, and that's being kind.

This includes crediting the Liverpool game as being a Pardew win, which is a hell of a stretch of the imagination (even according to Joey Barton who said it was nothing to do with him) but I know his fans will want that added on.

Was this "improvement" worth sacking a manager for? Hughton was clearly learning as he went along, he'd come so far from when he took over. Pardew was meant to have "experience" and he's making the same f***ing stupid mistakes over and over again. Utter clown, and that's being kind.

Add cup games and I'm sure Hughton will be ahead.

So the current defence for Pardew and the decision to appoint him consists of effectively accusing those who don't think it was a good idea of being mackems? Ha.

Who's defending him btw?

Why else are you saying people want us to lose?

I got that because people have it in for Pardew the'd sooner we lose so they can come on here, twist the knife and come out smelling rosy. Not defending him per se but it's still claptrap all the same tbh

Was this "improvement" worth sacking a manager for? Hughton was clearly learning as he went along, he'd come so far from when he took over. Pardew was meant to have "experience" and he's making the same f***ing stupid mistakes over and over again. Utter clown, and that's being kind.

I don't think you'll find many saying it was an improvement.

Good post, it's there in black and white pun intended  that he's not an improvement. And on a stupid sentimental reason I just don't like him, CH commanded respect and brought a bit of pride back to the club after the shambolics of relegation and that seems to have been cast aside in favour of Ashely's bezzie mate.

It's not even a statistics thing tbh. Hughton made you proud to support the team. You liked the players, you liked the manager.

Pardew gives you the creeps and you don't trust the philandering fucker.

I just can't be arsed to hate him because he is just typical of the type of appointment we are going to get under Ashley.

If Ashley panics and sacks him, we'll up with someone like Aidy Boothroyd. It's going to be too draining, hating our manager for the next 5-10 years.

I just can't be arsed to hate him because he is just typical of the type of appointment we are going to get under Ashley.

If Ashley panics and sacks him, we'll up with someone like Aidy Boothroyd. It's is going to be too draining, hating our manager for the next 5-10 years.

Oh jesus that just depressed me, you hit the nail on the head. There are alot of mediocre managers out there for Ashley to pick next.

Guest BooBoo

It's not even a statistics thing tbh. Hughton made you proud to support the team. You liked the players, you liked the manager.

Pardew gives you the creeps and you don't trust the philandering fucker.

Personally I couldnt give a shit who, how or where he shags.

He's employed as a football manager not a relationship counsellor.

Any criticism (and he's deserved it recently, following two very limp  :lol: performances) should be really based on his management skills rather than who he's humped in the past. Frankly, he can boff half of Tyneside for all I care. I'm just interested in the results and performances on the field.

Well for me I think the rot has set in.

If it's nothing but a win against Wolves we will nosedive. lol And we were thinking of europe not so long back

We were thinking of Europe because we thought 7th might get Europe.  We are the same points from 7th as we are from the relegation zone.  Wins have everything looking up, defeats having everyone looking down.  That's the way the entire season has gone.

Guest Geordiesned

There was in the moment in the match today (at 3-0 down) when Carver and Pardew were discussing what to do. Well actually, Carver was the only one talking snubbing quite animated with it. Pardew was scratching his chin. When Carver got no response the look he gave Pardew was the was very telling.

I'm indifferent about Pardew at the moment, but he has had harder fixtures than Hughton.

Hughton had Man U, Man City once and both Chelsea and Arsenal twice.

He also had Stoke, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan and Fulham at home and managed a whopping 2 points from 15.

Guest BooBoo

He also had Stoke, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan and Fulham at home and managed a whopping 2 points from 15.

I know who we played and the results.

:gayfight: