Alan Pardew

JH

Is Marveaux actually any better than Jonas?

A very good question and (of course) time will tell but you have to feel Pardew intends on playing Marveaux in the first team.

If we merged mine and your avatar into a clip it would be like the White Stripes' Seven Nation Army video.

Is Marveaux actually any better than Jonas?

A very good question and (of course) time will tell but you have to feel Pardew intends on playing Marveaux in the first team.

If we merged mine and your avatar into a clip it would be like the White Stripes' Seven Nation Army video.

I'm starting to feel slightly sick looking at all these french flags. I'm on board with the french lads but i think i may have to change mine.

Pardew is almost certainly an anglicization of the French "par dieu".

Pardew

This interesting name with variant spelling Pardoe, Pardew, Perdue and Pardey is a good example of the medieval English liking for creating a surname form a nickname. In this instance, the nickname comes from a favourite oath, in Old French "Par Dieu", meaning "by God".

http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/pardew

Pardew is almost certainly an anglicization of the French "par dieu".

Pardew

This interesting name with variant spelling Pardoe, Pardew, Perdue and Pardey is a good example of the medieval English liking for creating a surname form a nickname. In this instance, the nickname comes from a favourite oath, in Old French "Par Dieu", meaning "by God".

http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/pardew

Mon Dieu!

Make a cup of tea and put a record on.

Have a tete a tete, or a deja vu.

Have no regrets, or a rendezvous.

Or a ménage à trois.

Or a soirée.

Or diner à deux...

Alain Depardieu!

Sounds suspiciously like a Flannigan and Alan Mulligan & O'hare track. :lol: :clap:

i honestly believe jonas's game will go to another level with new competition from the likes of mareveaux, ben arfa and another new winger. When Ben Arfa took his position last season, jonas was probably playing his best football when trying to win his place back coming off the bench.

I love the french themed stuff everyone has been using.

One criticism though: Optimistic Nut's Avatar. Shouldn't the Lion on top of the castle tower be holding a white flag?

Joke of the day: Why did the French plant trees along the Champs-Élysées ?

Answer: so the Germans can march in the shade.