Alan Pardew

JH

Certain posters have essentially stopped posting at the moment as there is nothing to moan about. It's a bit mad really, got to wonder why they bother with football.

True. It's a fascinating mentality.

Certain posters have essentially stopped posting at the moment as there is nothing to moan about. It's a bit mad really, got to wonder why they bother with football.

Like who?

Mantis. There are others but he's the name I can recall.

Like who?

He's only on 0.518 posts per day anyway. :lol:

He is the man they call Pards.

It still could be your lucky night... if you play your Pards right.

Would be pard to argue with such an offer.

Like who?

He's on 0.518 posts per day. :lol:

Read his posting history. It's embarrassing.

Like who?

He's on 0.518 posts per day. :lol:

Read his posting history. It's embarrassing.

???

Like what?

Crumpy has been quiet too.

We drew with Arse at home last season Did the same this ..

Got beat off Blackburn and drew with Fulham (bore draw) last and won both easily this. Got beat at Villa and got a creditable draw this. QPR really should have beat us but didn't. Mackems a draw (lucky bastards) last and a win this.

Early day agreed but we're already looking like we are capable of winning the games we should win. And f*** it I'll say it - we are actually looking like a decent team to be watching. Lets just hope I haven't put the mockers on by dishing out praise that is most certainly due. I reckon we're at least half a dozen points up on the same games last season. Progress being made. Kevin who?

:dontknow:

He's never been particularly prolific.

But every single NUFC post he has made has been negative. I didn't want to turn this into a character assasination, probably shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. I don't think he's the only on here, IMO some people are so blinded by their hatred for Pardew and Ashley that they seem to not want to enjoy the team doing well.

:dontknow:

He's never been particularly prolific.

But every single NUFC post he has made has been negative. I didn't want to turn this into a character assasination, probably shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. I don't think he's the only on here, IMO some people are so blinded by their hatred for Pardew and Ashley that they seem to not want to enjoy the team doing well.

Well I disagree, that's why I've asked you to name the people you're thinking of. The two who I can think of that have been accused of this in the past have arguably posted more in the last few weeks than they had before, or at least as much.