Alan Pardew

JH

He also said a couple of players that the oppurtunity to go out on loan tomorrow ( today), but the other players convinced them to stay.

Aye I wonder who they were and good on the other lads.

I think Loven was one of them

I thought he looked emotional in his NUFCTV interview, when he started how good a chance we have of a great finish to the season.

He REALLY wants it.

I don't want to let myself think what we could achieve this season TBH. Still 5th even after missing all these players, and with Tiote, Ba and Cisse to drop back into the team. We could genuinely get into Europe.

Guest ykmkmdd

Thought he did OK with what he had. Shola was terrible but Blackburn's main tactic was lumping balls into the box, plus they had about 150 corners so could see why he left him on for extra defensive height.

Team selection for Sunday will be very interesting. Ba back in is surely a given, but does he start Cisse, stick with Ben Arfa or play Raylor or Obertan wide right, and who starts in the middle with Guthrie?

I thought he looked emotional in his NUFCTV interview, when he started how good a chance we have of a great finish to the season.

He REALLY wants it.

After getting dumped out of the FA cup I'm not surprised he's playing up the league prospects. We had a golden opportunity to have some cup glory this year but pissed it away by being too cautious against Brighton.

Shola's going to be starting on Sunday, isn't he?

Noooooooo.  If he does, I will actually cry.

We've been a bit shit lately, but we all knew we've not got the biggest squad and the standard of football would drop during this period.  Add to that Colo missing a game, Cabaye missing over a game and a half, plus playing against Fulham when clearly half fit.

The 4-2-3-1 for a QPR for an hour and for a half against Fulham, it looked superb, was impressed we actually played some football.  I wouldn't like to see us bin it completely, just not suited to the current players available.

He REALLY wants it.

Heavily incentivised contract  :laugh:

So he should do, as should the players.

Sick of people taking huge sums of money out of NUFC for under-achieving

He REALLY wants it.

Heavily incentivised contract  :laugh:

So he should do, as should the players.

Sick of people taking huge sums of money out of NUFC for under-achieving

here here!