Alan Pardew

JH

Out of this Club you useless f***er.

:lol:

you could see after 5 minutes that this should be another hopless performance with hoof balls. No passion, no passning, no moment or pressure from midfield.

We are not even close to create a shoot at HOME in a DERBY after 40 MINUTES.

I agree we have been p*ss poor have argued this for long. But shouldnt sack him now man. Give him this season then we can talk.

I wouldn´t sack him either. but in the summer we MUST replace him.

Guest Dontooner

Never thought I'd see the day we were out-passed by a Martin O'Neill side.

tbh O Neill's sides usually play quite well. Might be laughed at, but i thought he was a good shout in the summer before sunderland got to him.

Never thought I'd see the day we were out-passed by a Martin O'Neill side.

They haven't even played their best, but they deserve their lead for their ambition to play a game of football. Could tear us a new one second half.

Absolutely clueless.

What went wrong?

The introduction of Cisse.

Completion of the Pardy Dream Team.

Seriously, IF we are going to play that long ball tactics (which I think we are forced to do so under 4-4-2), it should be Shola and Cisse. Shola has won lots of headers and is the key reason why the long ball tactics worked before.

Cisse's scoring record makes things very complicated.  He gave me the feeling of Tino again.  Good player, bad timing.

Absolutely clueless.

What went wrong?

The introduction of Cisse.

Completion of the Pardy Dream Team.

Seriously, IF we are going to play that long ball tactics (which I think we are forced to do so under 4-4-2), it should be Shola and Cisse. Shola has won lots of headers and is the key reason why the long ball tactics worked before.

Cisse's scoring record makes things very complicated.  He gave me the feeling of Tino again.  Good player, bad timing.

Lol, the key to making a shit tactic work is to use shit players. Why can't we just do the sensible thing and play football instead?

Guest Dontooner

Pardew really leaves alot of the playing to the players dont he, no tactics change apart from HBA playing his normal game and asking Jonas to run to the byline to put in crosses. Still no movement to through the middle in the final third, we put them under pressure but we are quite predictable relying on crosses and loose balls.

Guest Dontooner

Sack him. Sick off him. Would take Boas every day.

AVB is definately better but seeing chelsea , i not too sure about him....He seems quite bad with tactics as well, but at least they are trying to play football.

Sack him. Sick off him. Would take Boas every day.

AVB is definately better but seeing chelsea , i not too sure about him....He seems quite bad with tactics as well, but at least they are trying to play football.

bring him in.