Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Dontooner

Aye Bolton and Wigan seems to be the only two games left , where we might win with a 75% chance. Going to be a tough run on games at the end.

Norwich?

Not sure only team i never had a chance to watch all season.

He doesn't pass the ball as well as Enrique.

Enqique has always had poor distribution, bar the odd ball over the top/down the line like he used to do for Martins. Actually if you had watched the last few Liverpool games you would have seen plenty examples of his poor passing.

Aye, and Alan Smith's better than Scott Parker. Typical ex-Toon revisionism.

Guest Vinkent

Since when have Newcastle fans wanted defensive fullbacks anyway? Bomb on for f***'s sake!

When it costs us points like tonight.

What's the point in playing balls to Ameobi to hold them up. Soon as he attempts to take a touch with his feet we're f*****.

He did absolutely fine today.

Yep. Just loved the way he took it on his chest, let it fall to his feet and then sprayed a nice pass to a red and white shirt. Absolute class from this complete waste of space.

hobshobs, I remember you coming on and slating Loven and Shola a number of times and I've been of the same mind but you're completely wrong to criticise him tonight. He did nothing wrong at all and helped us to play with more possession which was unexpected

What's the point in playing balls to Ameobi to hold them up. Soon as he attempts to take a touch with his feet we're f*****.

Yep. Just loved the way he took it on his chest, let it fall to his feet and then sprayed a nice pass to a red and white shirt. Absolute class from this complete waste of space.

What an absolute load of shite. Criticise Shola all you want for his past here, but tonight you can hardly accuse him of being a waste of space. Held the ball up well, won free-kicks and basically did what was asked of him.

Enqique has always had poor distribution, bar the odd ball over the top/down the line like he used to do for Martins. Actually if you had watched the last few Liverpool games you would have seen plenty examples of his poor passing.

:facepalm:

What are you talking about? :lol:

Enrique is comfortably a better player than Santon. We have been debating who has better technique.

I don't think he instructed us to go long in the second half, it's just what happens sometimes when you're pushed back and Williamson, Simpson and Krul are shit scared of playing football. Would have liked to seen us give more a go in the second half, but you risk getting caught out like we did, so it's a fine balance.

Norwich is big for him, I think. Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa should all play, but it's debatable whether he'll do it. Personally can see Shola starting.

I don't think he instructed us to go long in the second half, it's just what happens sometimes when you're pushed back and Williamson, Simpson and Krul are shit scared of playing football. Would have liked to seen us give more a go in the second half, but you risk getting caught out like we did, so it's a fine balance.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Maybe that's always been Allardyce's problem, he wants to pass it but he's always just had shit footballing centre halves. :rolleyes:

Totally agree.

Maybe that's always been Allardyce's problem, he wants to pass it but he's always just had shit footballing centre halves. :rolleyes:

Nice.

What are you talking about? :lol:

Enrique is comfortably a better player than Santon. We have been debating who has better technique.

You said (or implied, can't be bothered to check) than Santon goes forward better than Jose. Ask Jonas about it, because our left side has less than half the attacking threat now that he's gone.

Umm - Shola played well when he came on.

I don't think he instructed us to go long in the second half, it's just what happens sometimes when you're pushed back and Williamson, Simpson and Krul are s*** scared of playing football. Would have liked to seen us give more a go in the second half, but you risk getting caught out like we did, so it's a fine balance.

Totally agree.

Maybe that's always been Allardyce's problem, he wants to pass it but he's always just had s*** footballing centre halves. :rolleyes:

You think Pardew wants Simpson and Williamson in his team? Of course he doesn't.

5 wins in the last 17. :hmm:

The man's a fraud and like all good fraudsters he'll find mugs who fall for his patter.

Just as well we have people like you who can see through it and let us all know.

Guest neesy111

I don't think he instructed us to go long in the second half, it's just what happens sometimes when you're pushed back and Williamson, Simpson and Krul are s*** scared of playing football. Would have liked to seen us give more a go in the second half, but you risk getting caught out like we did, so it's a fine balance.

Totally agree.

Maybe that's always been Allardyce's problem, he wants to pass it but he's always just had s*** footballing centre halves. :rolleyes:

You think Pardew wants Simpson and Williamson in his team? Of course he doesn't.

Williamson nope, Simpson I think he rates personally.  Played more games than anyone this season.

Totally agree.

I think he tells the players to kick it long, which is absolutely bloody obvious.

He's had plenty of opportunities to drop Simpson, he's played more minutes than any other player under this manager.