Alan Pardew

JH

From tomorrow's match programme:

Finally, I come to you, our wonderful supporters. When all of us associated with the playing side of the club walk around the pitch after the game today, it will not be to take credit or plaudits for our achievements this season. No, we will do so to show our gratitude for the role you have played as our 12th man in so many games.

This has been my first full season as Newcastle manager and the noise you create both in home games and on the road continues to take my breath away. You are the best supporters in the world and hopefully the performances our team have turned in over recent months have given you the rewards your passion and devotion merits.

:love:

I must admit, he's won me over during the last 6 or 7 weeks, we're playing some fantastic stuff and I hope that Ashley backs him and Carr over the summer.

Guest BooBoo

If Pards can win Mick over, then he can walk on water.

He knows what it takes to manage NUFC.

I must admit, he's won me over during the last 6 or 7 weeks, we're playing some fantastic stuff and I hope that Ashley backs him and Carr over the summer.

Yep, I'm in on this as well, I was very critical when we went through that patch of naff performances and looked hopelessly static and uninspiring. He's really showed class in the recent run though. Hats off to him this season, absolutely fantastic, it'll take a lot for me to go back to doubting him.

starting to think we've dodged a bullet with hogdson going to england now: (a) pards could/should very well be a contender himself given his performances on and off the field the last 18 months and (b) had shitknapp gone i reckon spurs might well have had a sniff about too

Yep, I'm in on this as well, I was very critical when we went through that patch of naff performances and looked hopelessly static and uninspiring. He's really showed class in the recent run though. Hats off to him this season, absolutely fantastic, it'll take a lot for me to go back to doubting him.

We're finally playing some excellent football and it would be a bit daft giving him stick now.  He's doing what most of us wanted and nobody can argue with our league position so we should support him.  I've always been happy with the league position, it was how we played that I didn't like and we're now playing better than we have for years.  I also think he's got a good balance between how he handles his bosses and the fans.

We're finally playing some excellent football and it would be a bit daft giving him stick now.  He's doing what most of us wanted and nobody can argue with our league position so we should support him.  I've always been happy with the league position, it was how we played that I didn't like and we're now playing better than we have for years.  I also think he's got a good balance between how he handles his bosses and the fans.

I like to think that the early season style was about getting the team working and organised, once they got that we could open up a bit when in possession, not 100% sure about it though and although we did play it long at times I still maintain it was nowhere near as much as some on here make out.

Guest ToonZA

:nods:

I like to think that the early season style was about getting the team working and organised, once they got that we could open up a bit when in possession, not 100% sure about it though and although we did play it long at times I still maintain it was nowhere near as much as some on here make out.

The early season style is gone so I'm not even going to waste any time on that.

The early season style is gone so I'm not even going to waste any time on that.

it's made us what we are, an evolution so to speak.

Guest BooBoo

The results, the performances, the signings, the positivity, the glasses, the swooning women.

If Pards doesn't win man of the year, a full enquiry is needed.

I actually love the way he sets up the team, very modern style.

your brother found somewhere to watch this?

Haven't spoke to him in a couple of weeks. He's showing some yanks how to drink in Korea though, tarts.

I'm sure he'll catch the game somewhere like!