Golfmag

Minhosa

I honestly believe Golfmag knew before Hughton :(

I know for a fact that Hughton had no idea at 1PM yesterday.

He must have sensed he was under threat though, the issue of replacing Calderwood and the prevarication over his contract were not promising signs.

So.....is he (golfmag) for real or not? Either way I expect him/her to post on here soon. So far Golfmag seem to be the most truthful member out of all forum cnuts in this moment of dire speculation(s).

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

I expect Newcastle will lose another Match before the end of the season.

Now if this comes true that must mean I have the same powers as GolfMag

No, it just means your an idiot.

Please don't tell me you can't see the difference between that and saying "my sources say Chris Hughton will soon be sacked and replaced by Alan Pardew"

I really don't warrant this notority. It is a complete fluke that I have direct and first hand knowledge of this. Just to try and show you that I am not making all this up for self-serving reasons, you might remember some other stuff i posted on here a few years ago. Firstly, because I got to be close friends with the late Trevor Bennett who was the nicest man I have ever met and actually bankrolled Sir John Hall's acquision of the NUFC shares. The stuff I witnessed in the Boardroom and the Trevor Bennett Suite during that period and all involving Shepherd still make me very depressed. The second load of stuff was when I met Tony Jiminez a few times. That was right at the time of the Jonas, Colo and Xisco purchases, including that awful night at the Forest of Arden hotel after the Coventry cup game. And now this. All these relationships have come about through business but are all flukes, they could happen to anyone. I am just spouting all this because I know what it's like to be fed information and not know whether it's true or not. We all deserve better than that given our support of this bloody club and by giving you a bit of background, hopefully you will realise that I am trying to feed through accurate info that I have been given, without blowing everyone's cover.

When I first found this out, it was when Chris and the team were riding a wave, back in October I think. Pardew's name had bever been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge and I flat didn't believe what I was being told. I, like all of us, am still clinging to the hope that Ashley has had his head turned by Jol's sudden availability. But I do know for a fact that the plan in question has been in place for a long time.

Golfmag, I mean this in a loving way - but i hate you!

(for bringing the pardew.....it isnt a slur on your probably incredible personality)

I do despise you too for mentioning the 'P' word.

Golfmag should have done the old Sneezing / Bullshit thing when he heard this info may have led to a change of mind by the board  ;D

I'm seething about what has happened but its come as slightly less of a shock because of the warning.

I also didn't waste any energy hoping for this to be a chance to get an improvement over Hughton in.

Much appreciated Golfmag.

What a mess. The self destruct button again.

appreciate it golfmag its just now ill associate you with bringing pain :) the messenger should always where a bullet proof vest :)

but nah i remember when you first said all this and it seemed insane and no way believable and even today doesn't seem real :(

Guest Redheugh

It does still need Pardew to be appointed for Golfmag to get into the ITK Hall of Fame though.

Any predecessors there?

Sillius Soddus

Hi