Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

From the various ITKs and media stories it seems as though Pardew was already lined up to take over from Hughton and that the Jol resignation has caused them to rethink.

Even if that is the case and Ashley is bringing him in for an interview, I can't see him being offered the job. He'd want a decent length contract, a bigger salary than we'd be prepared to offer and probably assurances about transfer funds.

Let's just hope Paul Kelmsley has a word in Ashley's ear and the fat turd sees sense.

SSN David Craig " Jol left Ajax last night and lots of people put 2 & 2 together and got 4"

:lol:

I am sure he said  "Jol left Ajax last night and lots of people put 2 & 2 together and got a wrong number" ?

Still though...............

SSN David Craig " Jol left Ajax last night and lots of people put 2 & 2 together and got 4"

:lol:

I am sure he said  "Jol left Ajax last night and lots of people put 2 & 2 together and got a wrong number" ?

Still though...............

I was in kitchen with kettle boiling but am sure he said 4..

:D

Had to rewind it to double check :D

"Everyone put 2&2 together but made 4"

When was this ? That you heard him sya this iheard him say it lasnt night.

about 10 mins ago.. went to him live outside of Shearers bar.. was asked who the front runners were for the job.

about 10 mins ago.. went to him live outside of Shearers bar.. was asked who the front runners were for the job.

What else did he have to say

Guest Chubby Jason

What else did he have to say

Hinted at a "mystery" managerial candidate. Basically admitted he knew fuck all but stopped short of apologising for wasting everyone's time listening to him talk shite. 

Is David Craig still outside SJP?

Someone at SSN's must hate the fuker...Right David you are going to stand there in the freezing cold until this is resolved...mo wonder he's excited this could be done by Friday, he's fuked otherwise.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've heard he's in the north east from someone who usually knows about this kind of thing....don't shoot me

Bullshit

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've heard he's in the north east from someone who usually knows about this kind of thing....don't shoot me

Bullshit

Possibly, hope not

If I was going to post that I would make dn sure it was reliable