Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

I've heard he's in the north east from someone who usually knows about this kind of thing....don't shoot me

Bullshit

Possibly, hope not

I've heard a shit load of bollocks since yesterday, haven't posted any of it because there simply isn't any proof.

Didn't the ESPN article say he was flying in for an interview? Him being in Newcastle would just confirm that. While it would be positive news to know he's being considered, it certainly doesn't mean he's the one. I fully expect Ashley to make the wrong decision here.

/Mike Ashley picks up telephone and calls Alan Pardew

"Alan, yeah we dumped Hughton and I'd like too..."

/Derek Lambass sticks head in Ashley's door

"sssss, sssss...Ajax and Jol just parted ways."

/Ashley picks up piece of paper and crinkles it near the phone

"Alan?  Alan?  It seems we have a poor connection.  I'll call you back.  Promise!

"Derek, get me Martin Jol!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've heard he has just arrived in the last hour at NCL airport.

Can we keep 'i've heard' bollox off the board. It seems to be appreciated on nufcblog. Try there

Can we keep 'i've heard' bollox off the board. It seems to be appreciated on nufcblog. Try there

Just getting the ball rolling S2B my friend .

In all seriousness , keep an eye out for flight KL 971 arriving from Amsterdam at 21:30 at NCL. Here comes our next messiah  :shifty:

In all seriousness , keep an eye out for flight KL 97 1arriving from Amsterdam at 21:30 at NCL. Here comes our next messiah  :shifty:

Did he forget his glasses like?

In all seriousness , keep an eye out for flight KL 971 arriving from Amsterdam at 21:30 at NCL. Here comes our next messiah  :shifty:

He's already here  O0

Just confirmed on Dutch telly: Jol did not leave by mutual agreement, he was sacked.. I guess that ends any hope of this being anything more than a coincidence.. :(

He fingered the owners cat to get himself sacked so he could take our job.

Also just read out a statement from his agent saying Newcastle is not an option for Jol. Close this thread guys, it's gonna be Pardew...

Funnily enough the agent mentioned Ray Houghton was a friend and he would not replace him when he had just been sacked at his club...  :crazy2: