Is Mike Ashley the worst person ever to have been associated with NUFC?

AlanSkÃrare

He didn't say much interesting. Just the usual saying they handled it a bit extreme and handled his contract negotiations badly.

He also said a football club should never be a PLC  :laugh2: to which Keys said why were you then, Shepherd said they did it for £50m for the stadium expansion.

He said he's been offered 6 clubs in the last 12 months, wants to get back into football, would love to be with Newcastle but Ashley won't sell to him.

Fuck, imagine Shepherd coming back man... I wouldn't know weather to laugh or cry

Said he would have just clipped Barton and got on with things, that's he concerned about this season and that we really need a striker in.

Freddie Shepherd the fucking voice of reason man :lol:

He didn't say much interesting. Just the usual saying they handled it a bit extreme and handled his contract negotiations badly.

He also said a football club should never be a PLC  :laugh2: to which Keys said why were you then, Shepherd said they did it for £50m for the stadium expansion.

He said he's been offered 6 clubs in the last 12 months, wants to get back into football, would love to be with Newcastle but Ashley won't sell to him.

I listened to the interview and he just seemed as clueless as ever. Reckoned Joey Barton was worth £6m and we should have sorted things out with him. Like we sorted things out with Bellamy and flogged him for less than half his value eh Fred? Stick to buying schools and 2nd rate Spanish clubs Fred, they'll accept cash no questions asked over there.

Guest johnson293

I listened to the interview and he just seemed as clueless as ever. Reckoned Joey Barton was worth £6m and we should have sorted things out with him. Like we sorted things out with Bellamy and flogged him for less than half his value eh Fred? Stick to buying schools and 2nd rate Spanish clubs Fred, they'll accept cash no questions asked over there.

He he, I'd forgotten all about the Bellamy incident(s), which led to his transfer from the club.

Convenient of Freddie to forget that also.

He also said a football club should never be a PLC   :laugh2: to which Keys said why were you then, Shepherd said they did it for £50m for the stadium expansion.

small mercies and all that

Llambias is just as bad as Ashley, if not worse.

Can't see what he brings to the club.

Too true, the serious shit at NUFC under Ashley only started when this numpty got his feet under the table.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.nsf/0/301B9BE80BDACCF1802578DF0065862C?OpenDocument

Mort also lied but yes, Llambias has been really shit since ever been here.

Llambias is just as bad as Ashley, if not worse.

Can't see what he brings to the club.

Too true, the serious s*** at NUFC under Ashley only started when this numpty got his feet under the table.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.nsf/0/301B9BE80BDACCF1802578DF0065862C?OpenDocument

:clap:

Whilst Mort was also a liar, he was, at the very least, a face for the club. Other than that poxy he interview he gave to SSN about a 'package' to sell the name of the ground to the highest bidder, I can't remember the last time Llambias spoke about club events. I also recall him sounding like a complete plonker.

Yep Toon25 - didn't take Mort long to realise it would be career suicide to stay around, when he saw what was coming.

Dekka will go back to making sure the gaming room floors are hoovered and croupiers have got clean shirts when this is all over.

Can't wait.

Yep Toon25 - didn't take Mort long to realise it would be career suicide to stay around, when he saw what was coming.

Dekka will go back to making sure the gaming room floors are hoovered and croupiers have got clean shirts when this is all over.

Can't wait.

wasn't mort only ever going to be here for a year to help while Ashley got his feet under the table so to speak?

Can't wait.

wasn't mort only ever going to be here for a year to help while Ashley got his feet under the table so to speak?

Aye and his role when Keegan was bullshitted about the terms of the job is very suspect.

The man (and his gimp) is an absolute cunt of the highest order. I hope some nutter firebombs his house or some shit.

Atleast I actualy enjoyed Shepherd's tenture at the club, I mean he was a fat odious cretin, but there were some amazing times back then. Now it's just one huge dissapointment after another. Highlight? Winning the fucking 2nd tier of English football.

Grim.

The man (and his gimp) is an absolute cunt of the highest order. I hope some nutter firebombs his house or some shit.

Atleast I actualy enjoyed Shepherd's tenture at the club, I mean he was a fat odious cretin, but there were some amazing times back then. Now it's just one huge dissapointment after another. Highlight? Winning the fucking 2nd tier of English football.

Grim.

All remnants of that success completely stripped apart now, aswell.  :lol:

To be fair I actually enjoyed the Championship season.

Hughton was a top bloke, we had a squad of players who liked and enjoyed playing for each other and team morale was at an all time high.

But of course this was too much for Fat Mike so he completely ripped the core of that team apart.

Got to hand to the bloke like.

Back in 2007 I thought to myself "Surely we can't have an owner worse than Shepherd?". It's been a bit of a rocky road, but he's managed to achieve it. Well done Mike!