Its nott Klinsman

EthiGeordie

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder if we can get Dave's name up on the odds...

IMscout.com reckonsn our Dave is going to be announced as the Manager tomorrow.  :shifty: :shifty:

Should all email Skybet, Ladbrokes and Billy Hill asking for odds on some made up foreigner spotted in the area, bound to add him

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Too early to order a toon shirt with Klinsmann on the back?

My mate, who's a tramp, has just sent me an Owl saying the club shop have ran out of the letters due to the demand!

IMscout.com reckonsn our Dave is going to be announced as the Manager tomorrow.  :shifty: :shifty:

Should all email Skybet, Ladbrokes and Billy Hill asking for odds on some made up foreigner spotted in the area, bound to add him

Reet, which foreigner?

Thanks for posting Ethi! What a remarkable young man you are.

Getting scared yet?

Of?

Probably nothing in this story but if it turns out to be true you'll loose a lot of money.

Ashley might be an idiot but they very rarely knew about who we were signing until it was just about to happen.

Apart from the fact it's Pardew, it's all up in the air.

It's just too funny seeing Ronaldo fail. Remember the Beckford and Cole comparison? Oh man that was just too much :lol:

My mate, who's a tramp, has just sent me an Owl saying the club shop have ran out of the letters due to the demand!

Reet, which foreigner?

Jesus Maracas ll.

Reet, which foreigner?

Antonio Juan Sarrado

Aye, that's what they told me. Have just got one of the ready made Pardew ones instead  :thup:

Thanks for posting Ethi! What a remarkable young man you are.

I propose that we open a donation account to Ronaldo if this actually happens, so that he can get his money back.

Would prefer to simply delete this pathetic thread and use the one the story originated on if people really want to delude themselves that its not a steaming pile of ethi

Thought my post implied that he is never going to come here

I've met Klinsman, I coached his son for a few years, and although I'd much rather have him then Pardew, I can't see him getting involved with Ashley. He's too nice of a guy. Hope I'm wrong though.