Keegan on Ashley

Guest sicko2ndbest

So is Keegan back to being a legend now? Or is he still the cowardly bottling cunt that many people said he was? ???

If you're fishing for it... He decided to be part of the problem. Not forgotten, not forgiven. It's a shame.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Aye Keegan wanted to sign Gerrard and half of the Chelsea team.

Aye Keegan wanted to sign Gerrard and half of the Chelsea team.

Mackem

So is Keegan back to being a legend now? Or is he still the cowardly bottling c*** that many people said he was?   ???

If you're fishing for it... He decided to be part of the problem. Not forgotten, not forgiven. It's a shame.

Nothing to forgive and no shame anywhere near KK

This weeks events have showed Keegan was spot on to quit, he could have went about it differently though imo.

He was spot on, the thing with Keegan is that he tried to give us what we went on to know for sure this week. That MFatley and DLlambitch are fucking shit.

Guest Howaythetoon

Any one still think KK is some kind of baddy? The best thing he did for us in his short return was in opening our eyes to the real baddies, Ashley and his cronies.

Any one still think KK is some kind of baddy? The best thing he did for us in his short return was in opening our eyes to the real baddies, Ashley and his cronies.

And aren't we so much better off for it ;)

It is amazing that Keegan was pilloried by a few for what happened.  These crooks are redefining the term untenable, and taking it to unprecedented levels.  I would not blame anyone for walking out on this regime.  I would like my future grandkids have the chance to be tortured by this club.  So whatever it takes, this man needs to be jettisoned out as soon as possible. 

This. Still pisses me off thinking about how they treated Keegan, and how quite a few on here decided it was Keegan who was the bad guy in all of this. No self-respecting manager is going to work for these clowns, let alone a talented one with an ego.

For the record, although it'll never happen, I'd love to have Keegan back. Screw all this "bottler" rubbish and worrying about how other sets of fans think we're pathetic for our "obsession" with him (the same sets of fans who would all be delighted to see us relegated again fwiw). He showed in his brief second spell here that he's still a very good manager, and that's all that matters.

This.

What i'd give for some reporter to have just 30 minutes off the record with Keegan to talk about what happened during his latest stint as a manager and to sneak a tape recorder in.

He hinted at it during that video, but probably doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what he could he really talk about.