Birmingham v Newcastle Pre-Match Thread - rearranged for Tuesday 15th February

Ameritoon

I don't get it, undersoil heating so it can't have been the pitch, they knew it was going to snow so why not whack loads of grit down on the area around the ground.  It will work as I doubt it is below -6 or whatever temperature it stops working at.

We're almost into 2011 and can't handle a bit of snow.

First time around I argued with this but considering every fucker knew it was coming again and we've had a couple of weeks to prepare it's just a joke.

I take it then all the shops in Birmingham City centre will be closed then due to the weather conditions? Whats that? No they won't?

Fucks me right off this like. How's it all right for thousands of people to crowd streets while shopping but not allowed to walk to a fucking football stadium? :rant:

This isn't really off? We were hit by the worst weather in decades and still managed to put a game on, its only been snowing for a day down there. Fuking southern puffs.

The answer to your question is in your own post :thup:

No snow at all in Nottingham. Bizarre.

:lol:

Birmingham found not to be in Nottingham. Bizarre.

It's about 45 minutes up the road and the difference in weather is extreme. Stop being a dick for the sake of it, although you are very good at it.

Completely irrelevant comment, the weather in Nottingham is unrelated to the weather in Birmingham. you're acting as though they're at the other end of Barrack Road to each other :thup:

Guest Geordiesned

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Only about 5 miles away and now stuck on M42 in heavy snow. Now deciding what to do as supposed to be stopping down tonight. Considering turning round when get a chance and heading straight home.

This isn't really off? We were hit by the worst weather in decades and still managed to put a game on, its only been snowing for a day down there. Fuking southern puffs.

The answer to your question is in your own post :thup:

No snow at all in Nottingham. Bizarre.

:lol:

Birmingham found not to be in Nottingham. Bizarre.

It's about 45 minutes up the road and the difference in weather is extreme. Stop being a dick for the sake of it, although you are very good at it.

Completely irrelevant comment, the weather in Nottingham is unrelated to the weather in Birmingham. you're acting as though they're at the other end of Barrack Road to each other :thup:

You'd know.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Only about 5 miles away and now stuck on M42 in heavy snow. Now deciding what to do as supposed to be stopping down tonight. Considering turning round when get a chance and heading straight home.

And that is why the Leagues should have just postponed every game at 9am this morning.