Birmingham v Newcastle Pre-Match Thread - rearranged for Tuesday 15th February

Ameritoon

Boys night in with Dann and Beausejour tonight. Live Corrie followed by SingStar. Dann's bringing Haribo. Beausejour's sorted some drugs

Beausejour's turned up with some camembert' date=' babybel and port salut. Apparently the Chilean word for drugs is the same for cheese. F*cker.[/quote']

possibly the best fake twitter account ever.

RT @AndyCarroll9 Is this @10_CJ for real!? --> I'm as real as your greasy hair, dago. Can we swap shirts on Saturday? Mine won't be sweaty.

Just had the call from Fabio!!!! Getting my hair done at 3pm next Monday. Top stylist, Fabio. He does me, Lemar and Miss Dynamite.

Told Phillips we wouldn't have an xmas party. Sucker fell for it. We're all off to Cleethorpes really but hate his stories about Sunderland.

He reckons that he scored more goals than anyone in Europe in one season there. Senile old git.

Guest Geordiesned
Is shit that seriusly cancel the game and meaby we have to stay at birmingan because the aiport is close....

Indeed Jose, indeed. :lol:

Saw the team coach outside the Hyatt Hotel earlier. Sent him a tweet saying we're just round the corner if him and the lads fancy a pint!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/e1794729.jpg