Tevez withdraws written transfer request

dinotheprehistoricgeordie

Not saying he is the father of the year or anything, but he's always been a very emotional person and I can perfectly see this affecting him, particularly after spending a week with them.

Bollocks to this family s**** man, Tevez & Kia have always been interested in moves & $$$$. It is the reason they were key figures in the "Corinthians project" & the reason for his jolly to WHU. A lot of people dont see the money grabber side of Tevez because he gives a 100% & kisses his club badge but for me he is right up there with Ashley Cole as being nothing but a shitbag off the pitch.

Absolutely true!

Tevez is one of the worst mercenaries in football, right up there with Cashley.

Also, if I was a manager and a player behaved like that on the pitch towards me, he'd have played his last game for the club.

Don't talk when you guys don't know shit. At Corinthians he gave his everything for the club, if he wanted money he could have left earlier as top european clubs were after him, he was nowhere near as expensive as you guys make it sound. He won us a title in Brazil and did so with passion, he left the club with pride, not like Mascherano who said he wanted to leave and then in his last game deliberately got a red card so he didn't need to play any more matches for the club.

He might want the money, but so does every other player. But Tevez is right to the extent that he's the only offensive power in this club since they play with three defensive midfielder. He carried this club last season and has done that this season too. He gives 100% every match and Mancini proved he's a twat when he took him off against Birmingham at 0-0.

You can call him mercenary but so is 99,9% of the players in the footballing world. I'm not justifying that he deserves more money I'm just saying that Mancini is the absolute twat in this story. His football is a crime.

I dont even know what I wrote now. FFS! Forgive me, I'm still asleep!

Not saying he is the father of the year or anything, but he's always been a very emotional person and I can perfectly see this affecting him, particularly after spending a week with them.

Bollocks to this family s**** man, Tevez & Kia have always been interested in moves & $$$$. It is the reason they were key figures in the "Corinthians project" & the reason for his jolly to WHU. A lot of people dont see the money grabber side of Tevez because he gives a 100% & kisses his club badge but for me he is right up there with Ashley Cole as being nothing but a shitbag off the pitch.

Absolutely true!

Tevez is one of the worst mercenaries in football, right up there with Cashley.

Also, if I was a manager and a player behaved like that on the pitch towards me, he'd have played his last game for the club.

Don't talk when you guys don't know s***. At Corinthians he gave his everything for the club, if he wanted money he could have left earlier as top european clubs were after him, he was nowhere near as expensive as you guys make it sound. He won us a title in Brazil and did so with passion, he left the club with pride, not like Mascherano who said he wanted to leave and then in his last game deliberately got a red card so he didn't need to play any more matches for the club.

He might want the money, but so does every other player. But Tevez is right to the extent that he's the only offensive power in this club since they play with three defensive midfielder. He carried this club last season and has done that this season too. He gives 100% every match and Mancini proved he's a t*** when he took him off against Birmingham at 0-0.

I have pretty good knowledge on  how Tevez mate/advisor Kia Joorabchian operates as a agent & how his company MSI ran Corinthians into the ground. Tevez f***ing loves being whored around for cash the f***er has zero loyalty it is why he jumped into bed with Kia. No one is doubting that Carlito does not give 100% on the pitch see my earlier post.

Love the line " he could have left earlier as top European clubs" he went to the shop window known as WHU to maximise his next move rather than sitting tight in Brazil.

He's a loon. Some people do shift work and hardly see their kids.

So, he's got to get a flight every so often to see his kids. Big deal, he can go first class. It's hardly an ordeal.

The daft git can retire in his 30s and see them as often as he likes. Meanwhile, we'll be stuck doing 40hrs a week. He wants a reality check.

There is only 2 clubs who could afford him who City would sell too, they are Real and Barca and I doubt either would be interested, both having equal or better choices in their squad. City won't sell to Man Utd or Chelsea, and if Spurs were able to make a cheecky bid then I'm sure they wouldn't sell to them either.

I think he'd be great for Real, providing he'd keep up his energy levels and hassle defenders like he has done in the PL. Higuain is also out for a while IIRC, so I wouldn't be surprised if Jose wants him.

I think he'd be great for Real, providing he'd keep up his energy levels and hassle defenders like he has done in the PL. Higuain is also out for a while IIRC, so I wouldn't be surprised if Jose wants him.

Easily be able to recoup most of the fee needed by flogging Benzema if needed too.

There is only 2 clubs who could afford him who City would sell too, they are Real and Barca and I doubt either would be interested, both having equal or better choices in their squad. City won't sell to Man Utd or Chelsea, and if Spurs were able to make a cheecky bid then I'm sure they wouldn't sell to them either.

Inter?

Who have Real got who is better?  I'd have Tevez over Higuain and Benzema any day of the week.  He could easily take Pedro's position at Barcelona as well.

Who have Real got who is better?  I'd have Tevez over Higuain and Benzema any day of the week.  He could easily take Pedro's position at Barcelona as well.

Inter?

I don't think they could afford him tbh, would probs have to sell first if they were able to get the money for him. I can't really see him going to Italy, infact I can't really see him going at all. As it's been said all he is doing is a Rooney, it was only a few weeks ago he was telling Rooney to come and join him at City etc, he's just after more money.

Well consider the figures flying around for Yaya Toure, and one of those articles says Tevez is the highest paid player. I dream of the day their owner gets bored and either fucks off or cuts his investing into the club.