Wigan vs Newcastle United pre game thread - Sun 2nd Jan at 4pm (live on Sky)

Guest Tall Striker

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope Gosling gets a place on the bench. :)

I hope to see him start against Stevenage, get some match fitness

Why??  he's not match fit,  surely its better to have someone on the bench who can do a job,  what happens if we get two midfielders injured in the first 15 mins,  no way could he come on and play for 60-75 mins.

Give him another weeks training and couple of practice games now the weather is improving and give him a game in the cup next week.

A win here would be f***ing massive for our season. 0-1 with a goal in off Shola's sack from a yard out would do. So much pressure lifted with 3 points.

Simply cannot see it though :(

:sadnod: A win would actually mean so much to our season because the confidence boost it'd give would be great. It sounds fickle, but every win fills me with confidence, every defeat fills me with dread - the league is that tight at the minute. I can't see it happening though. We're terrible at Wigan :(

I hope to see him start against Stevenage, get some match fitness

i'd like to hear of him getting some game time in the reserves or behind closed doors games before getting near the first team.

A win here would be f***ing massive for our season. 0-1 with a goal in off Shola's sack from a yard out would do. So much pressure lifted with 3 points.

Simply cannot see it though :(

:sadnod: A win would actually mean so much to our season because the confidence boost it'd give would be great. It sounds fickle, but every win fills me with confidence, every defeat fills me with dread - the league is that tight at the minute. I can't see it happening though. We're terrible at Wigan :(

This Hally boy.

Biggest game of the season so far. It could be pivotal really in how we perform up to May. Good Carroll's injury be a blessing in disguise? I.e Ranger starting and showing AP what he has/less lumping the ball up?

Clutching at straws i know:/

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So, pretty much nailed on to see

Krul

Simpson Taylor Colo Jose

Rout Barton Tiote Jonas

Nolan

Shola

Yey... :facepalm:

Harper for Krul and you're spot on