David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Tottenham's fault they overpaid for Keane and Bentley, I doubt any one is going to offer the kind of fees they'd consider reasonable in their current positions.

I wouldn't pay more than £3m for Keane and that's if we had to buy him rather than loan him as he'll have no resale value, this is his last move, and I wouldn't want to pay more than half what they paid for Bentley, £7m max, but that's about £2m more than we should be paying. West Ham are probably the front runners as they'll buy anyone to try and stay up.

Guest kingdawson

Bentley and Keane are worth £12m according to who exactly? :lol:

I pretty much said it would be around 13m a few pages back tbh. That figures about right imo.

6.5m each? No chance they are worth that. Damaged goods/January sale/the age of the model - you'd not make much of a high street store like.

Well Bentley £7m and Keane at £5m imo. I'm not saying you'd pay that (personally i think you're going to buy one and loan the other one) but those are the figures that i think we'll get for them (btw i also didn't say i thought they were worth that).

Devonbow :lol:

:lol:

His family sound like a right bunch.

WAGtastic.

Bloody hell, it's a lass as well. At least if it was a lad he could shorten it to 'Devon' :lol:

Nearly as bad as Jamie Oliver's bairns.

I dunno like, I'd feel more sorry for any lad who has to live with that name for the rest of his life.

WAGtastic.

Bloody hell, it's a lass as well. At least if it was a lad he could shorten it to 'Devon' :lol:

I dunno like, I'd feel more sorry for any lad who has to live with that name for the rest of his life.

You will never feel more sorry for anyone than you will these four:

The couple met in 1993 and have four children: Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver (born 18 March 2002), Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver (born 10 April 2003), Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (born 3 April 2009)[5] and Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver (born 15 September 2010).

No amount of money and mint school pack lunches could ever make up for that.

Jesus.

Somebody give Jamie Oliver a smack.

I'm sure the kids will when they're older. Probably be smothering the cunt in his sleep by the time they're in their late teens. Fingers crossed.

WAGtastic.

You will never feel more sorry for anyone than you will these four:

The couple met in 1993 and have four children: Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver (born 18 March 2002), Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver (born 10 April 2003), Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (born 3 April 2009)[5] and Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver (born 15 September 2010).

No amount of money and mint school pack lunches could ever make up for that.

Jesus fucking christ man :lol:

From that "This is London" article a page or 3 back...

Keane and Bentley are valued at around £12million and it will take another £8m on top of that for Newcastle to consider the deal.

I know it's only paper talk but if we flogged Carroll for Bentley, Keane and £8m I'd be frankly furious.

Keane value: Zero, maybe £1-2m max. Wants out, not playing and over the hill - this would be his last move.

Bentley value: £3-5m. Basically hasn't kicked a ball for a year and wants out too.

Redknapp needs to be told to gtf just out of principle, the massive twitchy-faced bellend that he is.

Just imagine the pure devastation on the lads face when his name gets called out on the register.

Like he'll have made it as far as the classroom without being beaten to death by his fellow classmates. :lol:

From that "This is London" article a page or 3 back...

Keane and Bentley are valued at around £12million and it will take another £8m on top of that for Newcastle to consider the deal.

I know it's only paper talk but if we flogged Carroll for Bentley, Keane and £8m I'd be frankly furious.

Keane value: Zero, maybe £1-2m max. Wants out, not playing and over the hill - this would be his last move.

Bentley value: £3-5m. Basically hasn't kicked a ball for a year and wants out too.

Redknapp needs to be told to gtf just out of principle, the massive twitchy-faced bellend that he is.

It's nonsense, obviously, the main reason you'd be looking to pick up Bentley and Keane would be precisely because you've got Carroll. I wish people would stop talking gibberish about some players' worth though. Players are worth what you're willing to pay, and Keane and Bentley will be decent players for a lower Premiership team. Prices are settling down now, but Kenwyne Jones went for 8-9M, Poulsen for 4.5M, Koscielny and Gyan for over 10M. I'd say Keane 3-5 and Bentley 5-7 sounds reasonable separately. It's wishful thinking to think you'd get both for max 7M.