One attacking player - who do you want?

Dave

Adebayor.

:laugh2:

He's actually really really rubbish.

go on....

Real team player, definitely not in it for the money.  That's my main gripe.

Plus he's technically weak in many respects.

motivated by money i'll grant you but he's a canny player like, or we could start shola and lovenkrands?

Would be hilarious to have that Traore kid and Carroll up front, teams are struggling to cope with Carroll, how the hell are they going to cope with two Carrolls?

Maybe one could stand on the other's shoulders and get to a Routledge or Enrique cross.

Would be hilarious to have that Traore kid and Carroll up front, teams are struggling to cope with Carroll, how the hell are they going to cope with two Carrolls?

If he actually any good in the air or does he have a case of the Nikola Zigic's?

If he actually any good in the air or does he have a case of the Nikola Zigic's?

Going off the four minute youtube footage I've seen of him, he may be decent but he may be crap. Basically, I know nowt about him. He looks quick and strong though, with decent technique with the ball at his feet. He's only 20 years old as well.

Garra Dembele.. 26 goals in 23 games this season, 7 in the UEFA Cup. He's apparently on the verge of signing for some Russians for 2mil, cause he got caught drunk driving with a fake license over here ( :laugh2:).. But he's a quick and powerful poacher and has showed remarkable consistency this season.. And he's mates with Ben Arfa from Clairefontain..

Lacina Traore is somewhat similar to him in the sense that he's both powerful and quick. But from what I've seen Dembele is the more clinical finisher right now..

Going off the four minute youtube footage I've seen of him, he may be decent but he may be crap. Basically, I know nowt about him. He looks quick and strong though, with decent technique with the ball at his feet. He's only 20 years old as well.

Should know :tiote: too.