One attacking player - who do you want?

Dave

Pardew's comments to the BBC today are that we want one player to add to the squad, and definitely an attack-minded player.

Assuming that Ben Arfa is signing anyway, from those who have (and haven't) been linked so far, which one player do you think is attainable and would make the most impact?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would like an unknown

Sessegnon. Bellamy-esque, and would give us a completely different option to Shola and Carroll as a 2nd striker

I'd definitely want a striker like. I don't particularly rate many of our wide players but I think we'll get through the season with them. Even with Carroll fit, our striking options are woeful. With him out for any decent period of time I think we'd really struggle.

How many people have ever seen Sessegnon? :lol:

Nobody, ever.

He's canny on football manager therefore we should do everything we can to get a hold of him.

Not sure if it's realistic though, would imagine bigger clubs have been keeping an eye on him :dontknow:

I'd definitely want a striker like. I don't particularly rate many of our wide players but I think we'll get through the season with them. Even with Carroll fit, our striking options are woeful. With him out for any decent period of time I think we'd really struggle.

Pretty much, we can probably survive easily with Barton/Routledge/Jonas, as opposed to our strikers, especially if Carroll is hurt.

Lacina Traore just for crack of the oppo seeing him & AC in our starting lineup. He is from Ivory Coast so Mr T would have mate from his homeland.

Apart from the big lad then it would be Vela or Bendtner if as the press are saying they are up for grabs.

I have totally missed the thread title by naming 3 players :-[

Guest dazzanufc1892

Chris Eagles would be good, really like him (not his silly hair cuts and attitude though)

ego is too big