One attacking player - who do you want?

Dave

How many people have ever seen Sessegnon? :lol:

Nobody, ever.

He's canny on football manager therefore we should do everything we can to get a hold of him.

Not sure if it's realistic though, would imagine bigger clubs have been keeping an eye on him :dontknow:

Would say the same for our Ben.

Chris Eagles would be good, really like him (not his silly hair cuts and attitude though)

See what I mean? You rate ferking everybody.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves and i think he should be playing in the Premier League.

There are many players i don't rate.

Oh and I really think that we should look outside the EPL. Really cba with us signing some b teamers from Tottenham or the likes. I want players with something to prove to the league. Players with no preconceptions, in the mould of Tiote, who don't care who they're up against, they just get on and play their normal game.

We have a solid core that we can slot such players around.  Don't want to ruin it brining in massive egos like Bentley and Eagles.

Guest TrueToon

Robbie Keane could get us some vital goals and if you think about it he'd feed off Carroll well imo...But I wouldn't want to pay a transfer fee,So anything other than a loan would be silly...

Pacey forward who isn't shit at football will do me.

Agree. Lovenkrands with his movement off the ball showed what could be possible today. Unfortunately it's a different story when the ball is at his feet.