Newcastle United 5 - 0 West Ham United - 05/01/11 - post match reaction from p35

Dave

I reckon he's just faking it so he can scare the shit out of the mackems when his name gets put on the team sheet.

He'll stand in the tunnel, leg in a cast, pretend he's not playing and just there to support the lads. Then he runs onto the field, Hulk's up, breaking the cast. And then punches Cattermole in the face before raping the rest of the little fuckers while we win 5-0 for the second league game in a row.

Well he is black so rape could be on the cards.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I reckon he's just faking it so he can scare the s*** out of the mackems when his name gets put on the team sheet.

He'll stand in the tunnel, leg in a cast, pretend he's not playing and just there to support the lads. Then he runs onto the field, Hulk's up, breaking the cast. And then punches Cattermole in the face before raping the rest of the little fuckers while we win 5-0 for the second league game in a row.

Second piece of shocking racism tonight!  :)

I reckon he's just faking it so he can scare the shit out of the mackems when his name gets put on the team sheet.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: