FA Cup 3rd round: Stevenage v Newcastle United (Sat 8th Jan 5:30pm KO on ESPN)

Disco

Guest Geordiesned

Pleased with the side. To some of us (older fans), the FA Cup is still very important-  some young'uns just don't understand.

That's certainly the way it seems.

I doubt half the young 'uns would believe that teams always used to field their strongest line ups.

I want another trip to Wembley!

Pleased with the side. To some of us (older fans), the FA Cup is still very important-  some young'uns just don't understand.

Totally agree, amazing how people are calling the FA cup a luxury.  It used to be bigger than the league years back.

It most definitely is not anymore. I understand the importance of the cup, but I know the greater importance of staying in the league.

Guest neesy111

Totally agree, amazing how people are calling the FA cup a luxury.  It used to be bigger than the league years back.

It most definitely is not anymore. I understand the importance of the cup, but I know the greater importance of staying in the league.

We've had cup runs when we've had less points than this in a season.  2-3 games in a season is not going to impact our league form at all.

Guest toonlass

That will be the mackems throwing things at the radio, after comments last week on Sky about us being the biggest club in the North-East Danny Kelly on talkSPORT has just said "after a terrible day for N.East clubs all thats left is the biggest N.East Club Newcastle United". Well said!

These guys are inherently unlikeable. 

Agree - their manager appears to be a complete cock.

Just what I was thinking.

No respect for the bigger club; seems like another Fairclough to me.

Hope we batter the cunts.