Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Yet another player that thinks he's better than he actually is. Hate this engineering shite just to get more money.

All footballers should be on 1 set wage with some sort of bonus system for their performance that week. Stop all these milking tossers that do fuck all.

Yet another player that thinks he's better than he actually is. Hate this engineering s**** just to get more money.

All footballers should be on 1 set wage with some sort of bonus system for their performance that week. Stop all these milking tossers that do f*** all.

:thup:

Struggling to bring in nearing out of contract players who'd have to fight to get in the team... :lol:  :doh:

Well IF its about money I'm glad were not overpaying, obviously concerned we've still not got anyone in and of course short of bodies come Sunday.

Ashley might have to splash the cash properly now.

Guest Heneage

I admit with black and white specs on.

The fact we could agree a deal with HBA but not Larsson makes me inclined to think he's been a bit greedy.

You could argue the guy has been underpayed over the last couple of years, since Birmingham have come up. There are a lot of far worse players than him getting far more than that. I mean £10,000 is quite low for a prem player of his quality.

He's clearly trying to take advantage of the fact his contract is nearly up, as in the summer he can get a big signing bonus and a significantly better wage due to the fact that he will be on a free, and so he's probably requesting the kind of deal he would be after in the summer. It's just a few monthe away afterall. He'll be in no hurry to move now and take less. Can't fault the guy really.