Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Guest Tall Striker

We won't be peddling Perch, we've just signed the bloke.

I'm sure Stephane Guivarc'h thought the same.

Terrific. Especially for us Swedes, will be a lot of attention directed Newcastles way in our media if he signs.

Tbh it would be a very good signing if it's true. Larsson is a superb crosser of the ball, hard working and a very good passer of a football as well. Takes one hell of a freekick too.

Guest taps01

Terrific. Especially for us Swedes, will be a lot of attention directed Newcastles way in our media if he signs.

Tbh it would be a very good signing if it's true. Larsson is a superb crosser of the ball, hard working and a very good passer of a football as well. Takes one hell of a freekick too.

Sold!

Would be a decent signing. Not as talented as Bentley but more consistent.

The return of Scott Parker from West Ham tbh. Junior Stanislas would be a good shout from West Ham, unlikely if the Larsson rumor is true same with Behrami. If we signed Carlton Cole I would give up on life.

What? :lol:

Was merged from the transfer targets thread where we were talking about Pardew being after a West Ham player. Just to clear up the randomness.. as for the opinion I cant help you!

Out of interest, how does he compare to Bentley. I havent seen Larsson play for nearly three seasons now. Bentley was a bit more of a showboat/flair player from memory but how is he pace wise?

Obviously we should snap their hands off at that price rather than pay spuds kings ransom for Bentley.

isn't he from Eskilstuna?

Aye.

Nothing in Swedish media about this yet btw. Nothing surprising there mind.

Ah that's what i thought, a girl i know knows him, spoke about him when at Arsenal. Her tits were nice, probably value them around 100K.

Yeah i checked sportbladet earlier as well.