The 2010/11 FA Cup Thread

Disco

What a ball through from Bendtner there, s**** player like.  :rolleyes:

Please tell me you have been watching the whole game? Talented player but has been awful today, and is prone to foolishness.

What a miss! Leon Best would have scored that! And actually did!

Yeah, I've watched the whole game. You?

Yes, I've been commenting on Bendtners mishaps in the thread, as they have been riling me all game. The guy was disgustingly bad today. Vintage Ameobi performance.

Walcott has been class since he come on like. Really turned the game.

Not the best or tidiest player but vital for Arsenal, as he is the only one who consistently gets in behind defences and really stretches them. Pretty key with so many players that can thread a decent through ball.

Leeds being in the cup v big teams help them perpetuate the myth they're great fans too. Looks class on TV when they have 8-9,000 turn up away but handily hides when less than 25,000 turn up for home games leaving the ground nearly half empty.

Some of the odds today are mad. Wigan are something like 3-1 to win against lower league opposition. Shows what sort of team they'll have out.

I guess it's due to what team they were expected to play today but it seems they are more or less full strenght...so an away win should be a decent bet there

Guest toonlass

Just seen this on BBC

1503: I can tell you, by the way, that of the 10,000 fans at the Reebok Stadium - around 4,500 have travelled over to the match from York, says the Bolton website. Impressive away support. Very impressive.

10,000 fans? Seriously!