Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

How much were the tickets?

Also, how many fans did we have there?

£30, 1400 I think.

Thanks a lot.

Official Protest making move to call for club/players/ASHLEYTHEDESTROYER to refund all away fans the cost of their ticket?

Was 1273 Newcastle fans if you wanna be precise...

ive calmed down and come to a logical thing to blame

that bloody blue shirt!

Must admit, when I saw we were in the blue I feared the worst. It's brought nothing but ill fortune.

i demand the immediate return of the bannana shirt

I hope they get Wigan away.Or Notts Co.

We'd do them both anyway  O0

I remember when you used to be a Newcastle fan :(

I've never seen the away fans point of view on here before.  Its pretty fun :lol:

Guest neesy111

How ppl can be happy with that result is beyond me.  The players and management have humiliated the club, fans and city.

Perch, smith and routledge can all fuck off to league 2 as that is their level.

How ppl can be happy with that result is beyond me.  The players and management have humiliated the club, fans and city.

Perch, smith and routledge can all f*** off to league 2 as that is their level.

What else is new? It's like battered housewife syndrome.

Perch, smith and routledge can all fuck off to league 2 as that is their level.

Perch & Smith yes bit harsh on Routledge....... I think yesterday did just go to show how important Jonas is to us, he is our out ball.. will run and run with it releases the pressure, always takes 2 or 3 players with him creating space for others.

He may not create much himself but he does so much more for us in other ways.

That's nobody's fault but Tiote's. Like I said in the match thread yesterday, you can't not pick a player because you're worried he's going to get a yellow or red card before he's even went on the field, else you shouldn't play him full stop.

tiote who gets booked all the time, while we are chasing a game, on a shite pitch, against players whose shite touch constantly invites 50-50s (and which drew tiote's 'foul')? plenty of people on here were hoping he wouldn't get any pitch time and plenty thought itwas the wrong move to make. it was a risk and it backfired. had it came off he'd have received praise, it hasnt so he gets deserved stick.

he'd have gotten stick from me for playing him regardless, shouldnt have even been on the bench. one yellow away from a ban (and the lost likely player to get a yellow) with our most biter rivals in the next fixture ffs

Howay man, it's not the first time we've been knocked out the cup by a team lower down the divisions than us. It's not the end of the world :lol:

EDIT: And who's 'happy' with the result?

Howay man, it's not the first time we've been knocked out the cup by a team lower down the divisions than us. It's not the end of the world :lol:

True... a cup run would have been nice but league position is way more important

:)

True... a cup run would have been nice but league position is way more important

Exactly. We slumped pathetically out of the cup, but we won two incredibly vital league games this week as well. But everyone seems to have forgotten that.

Guest Geordiesned

Ah feck, just realised that Stevenage will probably now win the new fucking Ronnie Radford award for biggest giant killing!

Guest neesy111

God man this is the worst performance in more than 15 years I've been watching nufc.  Too many ppl on here have short minds about what the cup means to NUFC.

God man this is the worst performance in more than 15 years I've been watching nufc.  Too many ppl on here have short minds about what the cup means to NUFC.

It means alot to me. If you bothered to read my posts, you'd see that.

All I'm saying is, you've gone a bit overboard with your reactions to this defeat. Yes it was gutless and a terrible way to slump out of the cup, but:

a) Did you really expect us to do any different?

b) Isn't the two other wins this week more important?

I also don't think this is the 'worst performance in more than 15 years' - I've sat through worse.

How ppl can be happy with that result is beyond me.  The players and management have humiliated the club, fans and city.

God man this is the worst performance in more than 15 years I've been watching nufc.  Too many ppl on here have short minds about what the cup means to NUFC.

And you seem to have forgotten every good result we've had this year. Let the mongs from their shithole with a train station have their moment. If we'd lost to Wigan and West Ham but beaten Stevenage would I be happy? Would I f***.

EDIT: Just seen your quip about Routledge. Fuck off with that shit, you accuse other people of being short sighted but you've completely forgotten about the effect Routledge had on our championship winning season.

Guest Geordiesned

Who said they were happy with the result?

I can't say I've seen anyone say they were happy with the result but I've seen posts from people saying they don't care. These people don't deserve to see us win any trophies with that kind of attitude.

Not that any of us are ever going to see us win anything anyway though!